Naheim Alleyne - VT transfer | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Naheim Alleyne - VT transfer

Reaction Score
Yeah in hindsight its fine, but don’t act like you weren’t a bit worried when all those guys transferred in that short period. It’s natural to have that reaction.
to worry is one thing but that's not how it manifested here. the boneyard turned into the crew of the HMS Bounty. mutiny!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Broad use? No it's a targeted use, March is all that you're judged on in college basketball.
That's great but in actually playing the games Newton will be replacing Cole and Alleyne will be replacing Gaffney. The Castle reclass needs to happen.
There is no such thing as a disaster for a loss in a basketball game unless the roof caves in. It’s a game. Life goes on.

Reaction Score
There is no such thing as a disaster for a loss in a basketball game unless the roof caves in. It’s a game. Life goes on.
The roof caving in would be a "tragedy." I'm clearly not talking about a natural or man-made disaster.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
I'm not concerned about replacing the guys who transferred. I'm moreso concerned about replacing and exceeding the production from Cole, Martin, Polley and Whaley.
Newton, Alleyne, Karaban and Clingan ..+possible Castle reclass and another impact transfer off the bench will hopefully do the trick.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing if him and Castle are both in for this season, we will probably be looking at developmental player that doesn't expect to get many minutes. Whether that's a 2022 freshman or another 2023 reclass
Yann Farrell from PSA

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom