Muffet Tweet | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Muffet Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Muffet is still bitter about something even after winning the NC. She's an embarrassment. And it's pathetic the way the two try to drag Geno down with them.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UConn football needs to defeat Marist or their equal before pretending to take on the big dudes and actually be a DI football program.
Would certainly benefit us (and maybe them) to play regularly. We're not hopeless in football.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
1544035795690.png

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Not true, five people clapping in this picture. Ivey on the left, Lindsay Allen(?) obscured by Muffet head, Whitney Holloway, Michaela Mabrey, and Maddie Cable.

Muffet, her Husband, and Beth Cunningham didn't clap. The rest are either clapping or not in the picture.

View attachment 37127

Tout
Don't forget unknown individual at the end of the bench (or "the Grassy Knoll", as it were) who is looking at Muffet and keeping her hands at down.

1544035783862.png

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Don't forget unknown individual at the end of the bench (or "the Grassy Knoll", as it were) who is looking at Muffet and keeping her hands at down.

That's ND assistant coach Beth Cunningham.

Reaction Score
Muffet turned 63 today.... Geno is 64.... Now on another thread dealing with Boston, they all claimed concern about how Geno would retire and not be there for four years... yet noone seems concerned about Muffet age.... Geno is a class act...

Reaction Score
BroadwayVa - I understand your point. I disagree with it. There were 4 incidents with Arike. Two involved Dangerfield, one with Geno and one with Williams. There has also been an incident this season with Arike when ND played Oregon St. A pattern seems to be developing.

As I said, Muffet won't do anything. ND administration and the NCAA won't do anything either. That means they condone the actions that happened. That is sad.

I didn't see but 2 on Danger, heard the announcers about the Geno thing.
If there truly is a multi-game pattern ND will be forced to do something.
Looking at the half time exploits of AO in the off season one would expect a kid to be full of themselves, that much TV/media exposure can be heady stuff.
Thanks--Nice way to disagree without being disagreeable--I like nice people, thanks.

Reaction Score
Muffet turned 63 today.... Geno is 64.... Now on another thread dealing with Boston, they all claimed concern about how Geno would retire and not be there for four years... yet noone seems concerned about Muffet age.... Geno is a class act...
I have been fearful some not so nice WCBB coaches would use his age against him. Albeit, he has in recent years implied he'd be at Uconn a long long time--as long as he is having fun why would anyone doubt it? Except for their own selfish aims/goals.

Reaction Score
I guess they felt like UConn was supposed to lay down and let them win. They wanted to impress everyone and the media and hold on to their #1 ranking because it’s not something they’re used to. When they loss, apologies started coming from everywhere in Irish land.

Reaction Score
Muffet is still bitter about something even after winning the NC. She's an embarrassment. And pathetic the way the two try to drag Geno down with them.
Bitter? More like reality setting in.
After last years overtime "hail Mary" win, many UConn fans would argue, ND got lucky. After UConn's win on Sunday, that argument became a statement.

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
Is this--the unsportsmanlike conduct, the flagrant fouls, the introduction of UConn as "Kentucky," the failure to shake hands after the game, the insufficient apology, et al--likely to be a prime topic of discussion among coaches and, significantly, will it be enough of a taint to impact Notre Dame's recruiting?

Reaction Score
9 pages of UConn fans bashing Muffet after winning the game is pretty pathetic. I shudder to imagine what would have been written had UConn lost!

Last edited by a moderator:

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
While I'm in full popcorn-munching mode on this Muffet pettiness trip, and so I get where Chiney's coming from, it's sad that Arike's dirty play seems to be getting lost in the wash.

Sadly, Chiney's tweet will be interpreted by some as a "girls will be girls" type of excuse for both Arike's and Muffet's brand of "loss of poise." Which sends ... what message, exactly? Notice that Brunelle, who will debut in a ND uniform in 11 months, is the one who retweeted.

Last edited:

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
While I'm in full popcorn-munching mode on this Muffet pettiness trip, it's sad that Arike's dirty play seems to be getting lost in the wake.

That's right. Part of the reason for that is the sounds (conspiracy?) of silence by the so-called pundits of WCBB. Not a peep from Rebecca, Kara, Chiney, Mechelle, LaChina or Debbie on the elephant in the room. They watched the game. They've seen the videos. Surely they know about the flagrant in the Oregon State game. A simple "there's no place in the game for that" would have been appropriate seems to me.

Oh well.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

View attachment 37133

I'll say it again..........teams take on the personality of its coach. Or...........the leaf seldom falls far from the tree. Take your pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
9 pages of UConn fans bashing Muffet after winning the game is pretty pathetic. I shudder to imagine what would have been written had UConn lost!

9, then 10, then 11 ad infinitum. And this has nothing to do with winning. Love it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom