MRI needed to diagnose knee injury (merged thread) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

MRI needed to diagnose knee injury (merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I see many points of view about who should be on the court at the end of a game. I remind all of you that practices are longer and harder than games. Injuries can happen any time, more likely in a practice than in a game. Should teams be practicing less?

Reaction Score
What, exactly, is the point of affixing blame here? What will it change?

Paige’s injury happened. That is a fact. Nothing that’s said here will change that and getting everyone to agree (HAH!) that Geno is or isn’t at fault will not change that. What is the point of letting these dopey arguments devolve into grade school level insults?

Geez, move along.
I think you can close this thread....we've officially jumped the shark.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
If I'm not mistaken, when Bueckers got injured, Notre Dame had Miles, Westbeld, Peoples, Dodson, and Citron on the floor. I could be wrong about this.

4 starters, and their top reserve, at least in this game: Citron was the leading scorer for the Irish......
Why don't we blame coach Ivey for leaving her starters in the game, in a lost cause. It is difficult for a coach to pull his starters if the other coach won't pull hers. If Ivey had called a time out to replace her starters, I'm certain Geno would have reciprocated. ( half tongue in cheek)

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Hey she was walking the ball up court..walking. It isnt anyones fault. These comments about playtime. Some kids arent ready and havent earned playtime yet. Typically when an opponent is getting beat and its late in the game they pull their players and the opposing coach pulls his. Thats the way the game is played. Could Geno have pulled his starters yes but he didnt. He did play 8 out of the 11 that were suited up in a very close game for the most part. So be it. There is no winning this conversation so lets just stop we're beating a dead horse. Geno is the coach and its his team.

JS

Reaction Score
1638805394081.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members