Morgan Cheli is a Husky! | The Boneyard

Morgan Cheli is a Husky!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What? What?
Even though it isn't Friday yet, this is Good.

happy.gif

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

What a way to begin the day, with an announcement that a coveted recruit has committed to UConn. :D That makes me (and UConn Nation very happy). Geno and his staff continue to bring in talented recruits that have excelled at the high school level and want to play at UConn and build on its distinguished and legendary legacy. Congratulations to Morgan Cheli and her family. Welcome to ours. You'll never be sorry you chose to come to UConn. Your life will never be the same. :)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Basketball Capital of the World, Morgan!

Morgan plays hard and smart on both ends of the floor and has good size. She turned down offers from Stanford and South Carolina.

BTW, Mitty has an über freshman who is averaging a double-double.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Cheli's high school Archbishop Mitty in San Jose (northern California), is one of the top-ranked high schools in the state. They are consistently in contention for the state championship in girl's basketball. They lost the championship game this year to Etiwanda located here in southern California. Coming from AB Mitty, I can assure you she can ball. A private parochial school that has its pick of the best players in the state. Haley Jones (Stanford) is an alum of Archbishop Mitty. :) Cheli will fit in and do well here.

Reaction Score
Cheli's high school Archbishop Mitty in San Jose (northern California), is one of the top-ranked high schools in the state. They are consistently in contention for the state championship in girl's basketball. They lost the championship game this year to Etiwanda located here in southern California. Coming from AB Mitty, I can assure you she can ball. A private parochial school that has its pick of the best players in the state. Haley Jones (Stanford) is an alum of Archbishop Mitty. :) Cheli will fit in and do well here.
And don't forget their coach, Sue Philips. One of the best high school coaches in the state of California.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
So I just did my homework by watching a bunch of videos on Morgan. A 6’2” pg, with a great handle who attacks the basket, rebounds, drops dimes and can shoot it from the arc??? I think she’ll fit in nicely…:)

By the way, as good as Morgan is, she is only the 2nd best player on the team behind another 6’2” player, McKenna Woliczko, who is just a 9th grader…:eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom