More praise for Andre Jackson | The Boneyard

More praise for Andre Jackson

Reaction Score
wonder if his ranking will bounce back up any this year

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Has he maintained or improved his 3pt shooting?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
must be improved. Last year they said he rarely even shot 3s
A few weeks ago it was reported he was making a decent percentage of them. Some debate about his form but everyone was excited about the improvement. I was wondering if he’s continued.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
His senior year mix tape is going to be one of the best high school tapes of all time.

Reaction Score
God I miss the swagger we used to have. We need dunks like this again while grabbing yer .... Need to get that attitude back. Too many nice guys on the squad. Let’s get grimy. Can’t wait till next year. Tired of this soft junk.

Reaction Score
God I miss the swagger we used to have. We need dunks like this again while grabbing yer .... Need to get that attitude back. Too many nice guys on the squad. Let’s get grimy. Can’t wait till next year. Tired of this soft junk.

But this is 2019. Isn't it mean and disrespectful to throw one down and bark at the opponent, possibly hurting his feelings?

Reaction Score
I’m jacked to see him doing this for us but against real defenses will he be able to?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
God I miss the swagger we used to have. We need dunks like this again while grabbing yer .... Need to get that attitude back.
Really? I thought we've had plenty of swagger lately with guys like Purvis and Vital. We need team ball and wins.

Reaction Score
Like the kid a lot but no need for that on that kid sorry. That’s not swagger it’s just wrong.

Good news is I’ve been impressed on all videos prior that he never does that, just flies back on defense. I prefer to let the game talk unless it’s payback.

Reaction Score
Like the kid a lot but no need for that on that kid sorry. That’s not swagger it’s just wrong.

Good news is I’ve been impressed on all videos prior that he never does that, just flies back on defense. I prefer to let the game talk unless it’s payback.

On one hand I agree with you, but you never know what might have transpired between the two prior to the dunk. In any event, having Bouk and Jackson at the wing positions next season is going to be a lot of fun to watch, especially when they are both out there with Akok.

A starting lineup of Cole, Bouk, Jackson, Akok, and Carlton is exciting to think about.

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'll take that type of swagger all day as long as the ensuing T doesn't figure into the outcome of the game.

It's been too long since we've played with a line in the sand.

@#$% that give me a T. That means we dunked all over somebody's soul. been a long time round here

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Agreed and I hate when Vital does it too. Have some class.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom