Mojo time! Hanging Nomination thread link | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Mojo time! Hanging Nomination thread link

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
We’d have to launch an active campaign against them on Twitter. It’s doable, I guess, but UConn fans brawling UConn fans doesn’t seem like good mojo to me.
It would be a bad look. Benedict likes some of them and they've done some positive things, including Briele and husky ticket project. Infighting isn't the way to generate mojo. The hanged has to accept the sacrifice for the mojo.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We did that the year we hung CTO.

A devastatingly bad move.
Well, to be honest, it wasn’t intended to be in abstentia, but Joyce ran for the safety of the woman’s board, and was never heard from again. The former judge had some good calls back in the day, but that one was a swing in a miss. Funny in retrospect though.

CL82

Reaction Score
It would be a bad look. Benedict likes some of them and they've done some positive things, including Briele and husky ticket project. Infighting isn't the way to generate mojo. The hanged has to accept the sacrifice for the mojo.
Well, it does work best when they put up a struggle for the trial, but yeah, otherwise agree.

(Plus there are plenty of people who occupy both sides of the fence, TCF, Boneyardigan’s, Penfield etc.)

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Most of the guys on Twitter are great fans, some donate a lot. Hell, D’Amelio paid for mine and 250 other Husky fans bar-tabs on Friday night. Just like on here, good things can be done by great fans.

But I triple vote we hang the BY math geeks. Claiming we go undefeated, best metrics, etc. Fools gold. Treason.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Most of the guys on Twitter are great fans, some donate a lot. Hell, D’Amelio paid for mine and 250 other Husky fans bar-tabs on Friday night. Just like on here, good things can be done by great fans.

But I triple vote we hang the BY math geeks. Claiming we go undefeated, best metrics, etc. Fools gold. Treason.
So name some names.

Reaction Score
Same thing with the BY, some fans are good some are bad. I much prefer the BY. But I also use Twitter and hop on the Spaces to share my opinions, and call out the idiots for being idiots.

College kid, no concept of money or the real world. He also asked me why I was wearing a “Gay” jersey. Teaching children who Rudy Gay is at MSG (to a UConn student) made me want to dig my eyes out with a fork.

Just ketchup. Thankfully the guy didn’t get much on him. I was so embarrassed.
Thank you for apologizing on our behalf. I’m glad you spoke up.

CL82

Reaction Score
I still love the fact that someone approached her in (Worcester, I believe) with a "Shoo Shoo Orange Flu" t-shirt on. And I will die on the hill it would have been effective had the Yard trusted the process.
Wasn’t the sentence for people to reply "Shoo Shoo Orange Flu" when she posted. She never posted again.

[Shrugs.]

Reaction Score
Well, to be honest, it wasn’t intended to be in abstentia, but Joyce ran for the safety of the woman’s board, and was never heard from again. The former judge had some good calls back in the day, but that one was a swing in a miss. Funny in retrospect though.
The more the victim hates the sentence and squirms and fights it, the better the Mojo. Of course, you wouldn't realize that from this thread debating on whether to hang Fishy (again).

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I still love the fact that someone approached her in (Worcester, I believe) with a "Shoo Shoo Orange Flu" t-shirt on. And I will die on the hill it would have been effective had the Yard trusted the process.
The only redeeming moment. The process couldnt be trusted. She ghosted.

CL82

Reaction Score
The more the victim hates the sentence and squirms and fights it, the better the Mojo. Of course, you wouldn't realize that from this thread debating on whether to hang Fishy (again).
Yeah, she didn’t squirm or fight it. She just went away. That’s why it failed, but it’s not a big deal you took a swing and you missed on that one. It’s all good Deep. Just relax and enjoy your retirement.

Reaction Score
Wasn’t the sentence for people to reply "Shoo Shoo Orange Flu" when she posted. She never posted again.

[Shrugs.]
And Syracuse never won another title since she ran from her sentence and angered the Mojo gods. Feel free to use the title "The Shoo Shoo Orange Flu Curse" whenever you'd like.

[Shrugs.]

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Hey I’m working here! If I was to abandon my job, which I plan to do Fri, I’d be fired!
So name some names.
So after preliminary review, here are a list of names that routinely mention KenPom, NET, Sagarin, Torvik, etc. The list is long so we need to down select or we’ll run out of rope.

Ranked from high to low, highest on the list loves metrics. I can find proof later if need be:

1. @auror
2. @BFieldHusky
3. @tzznandrew
4. @DaveHuskiesFan
5. @Sportsman5
6. @Hey Adrien! (sorry pal)
7. @husky429
8. @JustbrewitMan
9. @ToolzieFan
10. @Mazhude
11. @firstnline
12. @HobokenHusky
13. @AD DB Burner
14. @Drfla
15. @HooperScooper
16. @Palatine
17. @87Xfer
18. @SoFla Steve

I submit these names for consideration.

Reaction Score
So after preliminary review, here are a list of names that routinely mention KenPom, NET, Sagarin, Torvik, etc. The list is long so we need to down select or we’ll run out of rope.

Ranked from high to low, highest on the list loves metrics. I can find proof later if need be:

1. @auror
2. @BFieldHusky
3. @tzznandrew
4. @DaveHuskiesFan
5. @Sportsman5
7. @husky429
8. @JustbrewitMan
9. @ToolzieFan
10. @Mazhude
11. @firstnline
12. @HobokenHusky
13. @AD DB Burner
14. @Drfla
15. @HooperScooper
16. @Palatine
17. @87Xfer
18. @SoFla Steve

Wait until you realize Hurley is a devout analytics math nerd and runs his offense and defense based on it. Add him to the list.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score

1. @auror
2. @BFieldHusky
3. @tzznandrew
4. @DaveHuskiesFan
5. @Sportsman5
7. @husky429
8. @JustbrewitMan
9. @ToolzieFan
10. @Mazhude
11. @firstnline
12. @HobokenHusky
13. @AD DB Burner
14. @Drfla
15. @HooperScooper
16. @Palatine
17. @87Xfer
18. @SoFla Steve

Take the top 8 and make a hanging bracket. The 3/6 matchup is the one to watch in the quarterfinals.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
The more the victim hates the sentence and squirms and fights it, the better the Mojo.

That's why we need to hang a few math geek regular posters and only allow them to reply in Numbers.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
That's why we need to hang a few math geek regular posters and only allow them to reply in Numbers.
Whoever is nominated can’t post until day after NCG.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom