Mohamed Bamba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Basically:

A: Richards- we really want him
B: Bamba- in a perfect world we'd love both, but who knows if that's possible? We're going hard after him as well. Saying he's option "B" doesn't do him justice.
C: Have heard Ollie has backup options, as of which my source has not been told. He said he'll let me know if Ollie tells him.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Saw this and thought it was interesting. I guess he means that these are his top 4 but not his final 4.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Seems like a really intelligent kid.
He's supposed to be super-smart -- considering Harvard & Yale as well. Long-shots but not totally out of the realm of possibility, which says quite a bit.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
If we can get one of Bamba and Richards, plus Hami and one of Tremont and MAL, 2017-18 will be a GREAT year.

Reaction Score
This is obviously great news. The article doesn't mention if it's an official though. Hopefully it is. KO spent ALL summer watching his games. I don't believe he missed one. He watched him more than any other player- this includes Hamidou. Hopefully all the time and attention pays off.

Reaction Score
I'm just gonna repeat what i said. We will get one of Richards or bamba, KO is putting lots of effort into their recruitments. This is a result of that effort.

Why does effort = a signing? ko has put just as much, if not more effort into several other recruits that have gone elsewhere. Very likely Bamba goes to duke and Richards goes to Kentucky. Would love either one of these, but we are on the outside looking in on both.

Reaction Score
Why does effort = a signing? ko has put just as much, if not more effort into several other recruits that have gone elsewhere. Very likely Bamba goes to duke and Richards goes to Kentucky. Would love either one of these, but we are on the outside looking in on both.
Effort certainly doesn't hurt though, these have been KO's top targets the past 3 years: Daniel Hamilton, Jalen Adams, Alterique Gilbert. Notice any similarities between those guys?

Reaction Score
Effort certainly doesn't hurt though, these have been KO's top targets the past 3 years: Daniel Hamilton, Jalen Adams, Alterique Gilbert. Notice any similarities between those guys?

I notice none of them are big men, and for those three everyone here could name way more misses. I hope we land Bamba just as much as anyone here, but odds are we miss on both Richards and Bamba.

In KO we trust.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
...and for those three everyone here could name way more misses.
No they can't. Each of the past three years KO has zeroed in on one particular target early and made him the No. 1 priority, and he's reeled in that guy each time.

You shouldn't misconstrue the original point, which is that KO has been excellent at getting that top target. Naming other guys he's missed out on elsewhere in the cycle does nothing to change or refute that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom