Mohamed Bamba | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Mohamed Bamba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Skal?
The Kentucky player that came in with a ton of hype but kinda flopped. I think that was what Mau was implying...that a highly rated beanpole could flop just like a lowly rated beanpole.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
The Kentucky player that came in with a ton of hype but kinda flopped. I think that was what Mau was implying...that a highly rated beanpole could flop just like a lowly rated beanpole.
I knew that, I was just showing how quickly you all jump to prove you are right or whine at the first chance you get. Give an opinion fine, but someone on this board should start another board for REAL UCONN fans that care more about UCONN than having the opportunity to try and put someone's opinion down , make them feel better about themselves and pound your chest. This board is a joke and I'm done with it. Who ever moderates this, message me and delete my account . Everyone else who agrees or disagrees do what you want but I'm done dealing with children, I've got my own to deal with.

Reaction Score
Are we really spending much time recruiting him? Someone said it waaay earlier in this thread, and I've read too that he's basically between UK and duke
I have faith that the staff has a good idea of where is best to allocate their time and resources. Maybe it's just about building a relationship with the program if they know they're out for him.

Reaction Score
I knew that, I was just showing how quickly you all jump to prove you are right or whine at the first chance you get. Give an opinion fine, but someone on this board should start another board for REAL UCONN fans that care more about UCONN than having the opportunity to try and put someone's opinion down , make them feel better about themselves and pound your chest. This board is a joke and I'm done with it. Who ever moderates this, message me and delete my account . Everyone else who agrees or disagrees do what you want but I'm done dealing with children, I've got my own to deal with.
I agree there's way too much of that going on and we can disagree with each other's opinions without pile-ons and bully tactics. It does get old

Reaction Score
I have faith that the staff has a good idea of where is best to allocate their time and resources. Maybe it's just about building a relationship with the program if they know they're out for him.
Kind of reminds me of Jabari parker, where KO was the 11th coach into his "top 10" out of nowhere. Good exposure to the school and just in general to be on a top 5-10 kid's radar like you said.

I'm not familiar with his hs or aau team (hopefully he's in the Nike league), but do we know of any KO targets on either?

caw

Reaction Score
Kind of reminds me of Jabari parker, where KO was the 11th coach into his "top 10" out of nowhere. Good exposure to the school and just in general to be on a top 5-10 kid's radar like you said.

I'm not familiar with his hs or aau team (hopefully he's in the Nike league), but do we know of any KO targets on either?

Deng Gak 2017, Christian Vital 2016 and Brandon Randolph 2017 to name three other UConn offers and PSA Cardinals (AAU of Bamba).

Larrier also ran with them.

I want to say they also have Quade Green 2017 who UConn has not offered but is a top 50ish kid.

Last edited:

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Deng Gak 2017, Christian Vital 2016 and Brandon Randolph 2017 to name three other UConn offers and PSA Cardinals (AAU of Bamba).

Larrier also ran with them.

I want to say they also have Quade Green 2017 who UConn has not offered but is a top 50ish kid.
Green is considered something close to a lock for 'Cuse.

caw

Reaction Score

Yes, Cuse are believed to lead for him but I'm not sure he's a good fit for the zone. Their insiders also believe they lead for Hamidou Diallo.

Reaction Score
Some SU fans feel very confident Green will choose SU but he's taking his time to be certain with his recruitment. Going on some other campus visits this spring. Going to be a good player though.

Reaction Score
image.png

So it does say "not my final schools" but I'm gonna go ahead and assume these are.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Will they call him the "Black Bamba"?
Probably not, but, I could see Mamba as a logical shortening of Mo Bamba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom