MNT’s 2022 | Page 21 | The Boneyard

MNT’s 2022

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
He’s been great for Fulham this season

He's a starting center back on a mod table premier league team, which better than any other CB in the pool and should be enough to get him on the roster, but I wouldn't say his play has been good. He's definitely the weak link on Fulham's back line.

Reaction Score
Ream is the captain.

And watching Aaronson look like a total baller playing for a weak Leeds side vs putting him in shackles with the NT is starting to make me question Ggg’s coaching ability and “system”

Reaction Score
He's a starting center back on a mod table premier league team, which better than any other CB in the pool and should be enough to get him on the roster, but I wouldn't say his play has been good. He's definitely the weak link on Fulham's back line.
Have you not watched Fulham? I’ve seen 4-5 full games of theirs, he’s been great for them. Better than Diop for sure. His passing has been really good as well.

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
Have you not watched Fulham? I’ve seen 4-5 full games of theirs, he’s been great for them. Better than Diop for sure. His passing has been really good as well.

You must be in the bathroom when the opponent scores. It's almost always Ream they're going through.

I think he should be starting for the Nats, but that doesn't mean he's good. Just the best available.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You must be in the bathroom when the opponent scores. It's almost always Ream they're going through.

I think he should be starting for the Nats, but that doesn't mean he's good. Just the best available.
Of course he's good.

Reaction Score

Just completely disagree

Reaction Score
3 WEEKS 'TIL WALES!!!

I've been busy - moved, promoted, kiddo starting walking --- will try to be more active on here leading up to and during the world cup. LDLT and Wes have picked up knocks... sounds like Wes more likely to be ready in time than Luca. We're about a week from the roster announcement (11/9). for anyone in the Hartford area, the new AO regime will be hosting outdoor viewing parties on Pratt Street, using Vaughan's as the home bar throughout the cup. hope to raise a pint or ten with you guys!

Reaction Score
Not that Leeds is having the best season, especially defensively. But watching how Marsch’s team plays makes even more frustrating that we have to endure Berhalter’s “brand” of soccer.

There are clearly better candidates out there.

Reaction Score
I watched Reyna for a bit this morning. I really hope he stays healthy.

Also the roster announcement is on Wed.

Reaction Score
Steffen supposedly out. I'm in the Turner camp, but IDK about leaving him completely off the roster.
seeing the same - Ggggg always saying it depends on form which is why he's being left off but cant really feel GREAT about a Turner/Horvath/Johnson trio considering the level of GK we have been blessed with in past cups

SubbaBub

Reaction Score
The squad was supposedly leaked yesterday.

Ream in at CB
De la Tore, Ferriera in, Pefok, Arriola out

Though it did have Steffen in.

Reaction Score
So Pepi isn’t on the team but Morris is.

If you think MLS is better than 2 Bundesliga then you are barely smart enough to be alive.

Reaction Score
As soon as they announced rosters would go to 26 slots you knew the extra 3 would be MLSers.
Yet still, how is Jordan Morris on this squad in 2022

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
So Pepi isn’t on the team but Morris is.

If you think MLS is better than 2 Bundesliga then you are barely smart enough to be alive.
There lies the problem with US soccer.

Those who run MLS believe that everything should help promote MLS, not improve our chances of competing internationally with the best in the world.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom