Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Three of them are as a player: '96, '00, '04 .
I was reading the graphic title literally, meaning what they had accomplished as coaches. But I guess adding her playing day's accomplishments works, even though there was no mention of her WNBA career :)

Reaction Score
A'ja is playing great defense! She also is getting away with borderline dirty offensive fouls. Not that I blame her, as long as she can get away with it - Cunningham is clearly a dirty player and they're letting her get a way with it (again). Whatever retaliation SC can get away with is well deserved. But the refs aren't doing their jobs - the fight at the end of the first half is on the refs IMO.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Man. Missouri again having so much success packing the paint. They just have no fear of SoCar beating them from the perimeter or even with their pull ups. Think Geno hasn't noted this?

Reaction Score
Like I said before her "intent" was to break up the scrum not to target anybody. She pushed 2 players away from the pile. Cliney's push intentionally targeted Cunningham in retaliation.

It’s remarkable you can diagnose her intent in shoving two opposing players from your couch.

Reaction Score
Man, I was on a conference call with the game on muted in the background. Looked up in time for the scrum, hit pause and was just able to catch up. Couldn't yell at the tv or anything! How annoying. Yelling at the tv while watching DVRed action after the fact just isn't as gratifying....

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Besides the drama (as if we could not have to deal with it)this is a good game. Refs are pretty even on calls. It will continue physical...

Reaction Score
How come no one has mentioned the other side of the scrum where another mizzou player was pushing number 24 I think?....no problem with the 2 fouls Sophie wasn’t innocent

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Gabby, Pheese, Z collapsing on Wilson and Kia on Harris = UConn 10+ pt win...

Reaction Score
UConn better put in the mouth guards and fasten our chinstraps on Thursday night. But the bumps and bruises will feel a lot better when accompanied by the sweetness of victory

This is the best defensive game we’ve played this year so far I think.

We aren’t usually this physical. This is the game Missouri has imposed.

I give them credit for it and it can’t do anything but help South Carolina’s toughness.

Game is as it should be. Loser is out of the sec race.

JordyG

Reaction Score
These refs are killing Missouri. Only Missouri players are ejected after the little skirmish, so unfair. There were South Carolina players doing most of the pushing and off the bench and they didn't get in trouble. These refs suck.
Ho hum. If for 5 mins. you look at this game purely as a Missouri homer you'd see SoCar just as over aggressive while committing just as many uncalled fouls. Again, I'm just one who thinks complaining about the referee's is silly. As does Geno. These days anyway

Reaction Score
UConn better put in the mouth guards and fasten our chinstraps on Thursday night. But the bumps and bruises will feel a lot better when accompanied by the sweetness of victory
Hopefully Lou's eyes get spared in that game.

JordyG

Reaction Score
Missouri is going to lose this game I think. What puzzles me is how can the game be this close without a forward that's a threat inside? Without being able to beat SoCar off the dribble? With A'ja committing so few fouls?

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Mizzou fumbling away any chance with poor ball protection.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Glad SC will pull this out. More fun when they are coming off a positive result. Still this game should provide lots of good scout information.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Glad SC will pull this out. More fun when they are coming off a positive result. Still this game should provide lots of good scout information.

That's true. It will be interesting to see if all the emotion of this game has a carryover.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Shouldn't ask for this as it might happen and then who knows what would happen.

Mizzou is a physical team and is slow afoot. Have to think if this UConn team can rebound with them, they would score plenty of transition baskets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom