Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Dawn need to get her team under control. Geno and CD will not have that Thursday. I will hate to see Dawn become Muffet McGraw. The officials need to get a hold of this game.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
It’s a powder keg in here. They should have had Dee officiate today.
Announcers talking common sense. I did not see any on display from the players and certainly not from the officials.

Reaction Score
Did I just really see that? Cliney gets nothing? Staley runs on the floor not to break up the fight but to point a finger at another team's player? Then she goes to the monitor herself? I've never seen a coach go to a monitor during a game. And THEN after the refs announce their decision Staley complains and the refs go BACK to the monitor and make some changes to the ruling? That's insane.

She went to the laptop of the school’s SID not the monitor.

Cliney got the same foul for retaliating that Cunningham got for the initial push.

I don’t think the Missouri players should have been ejected.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
She went to the laptop of the school’s SID not the monitor.

Cliney got the same foul for retaliating that Cunningham got for the initial push.

I don’t think the Missouri players should have been ejected.

She went to "A" Monitor. I've never seen that before and it sounds like grounds for a "T" to me.

And Cunningham's initial push was intended to break up the scrum and clear people away from the incident. Cliney's push was a retaliation push with clear intent at a specific person.

Reaction Score
Actual talk about the game, this is a return to two years ago book defense for South Carolina.

Total sag of defense daring South Carolina weak links to shoot from perimeter.

Staley put in Patrick for shooting but she’s a little young and a bit too much of a reserve to feel good about that.

Injury is big factor in this game.

Reaction Score
I cannot wait until our ladies humble Dawn Staley and her team. Aja will be shut down and the guards will have probably one of the worst shooting night after going against us. So glad our defense is peaking at the right time. Let’s go Mizzou!

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
Just replayed my DVR. There's a shot that shows six white jerseys on the floor. Doesn't that mean that one of them had to be from off the bench?

Other than the ejections, I had nor real problem with the call.

Let's be honest, though, if this game had been at Columbia, MO, the refs call might have been different. Cliney might have got the foul and not Cunningham. The SC players who piled on AFTER the jump ball whistle might also have been called for fouls.

Reaction Score
Cliney did get a foul.

Jackson didn’t start the play on the bench. She was waiting to sub.

Ejecting the mizzou girls seemed a bit much, but roubdtree at least displayed aggression before thinking better of it.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Just replayed my DVR. There's a shot that shows six white jerseys on the floor. Doesn't that mean that one of them had to be from off the bench?

Other than the ejections, I had nor real problem with the call.

Let's be honest, though, if this game had been at Columbia, MO, the refs call might have been different. Cliney might have got the foul and not Cunningham. The SC players who piled on AFTER the jump ball whistle might also have been called for fouls.

They both did get fouls. Problem is it should have been a T or ejection on Cliney IMO

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
When is Wilson going to show she is the “supposed most dominant player” in this game? Not seeing her as POY....

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Missouri unable to get any fouls called on So Carolina. Almost wonder if Refs are afraid to make calls because of how the crowd will react. Easily could have been fouls called on Missouri's drives to the rim. Wilson could have been called for her Elbow as well.

Reaction Score
When is Wilson going to show she is the “supposed most dominant player” in this game? Not seeing her as POY....

She has double digit rebounds, three or four blocks ten points and is getting triple teamed and the hell beat out of her - I think she’s doing ok.

Reaction Score
Missouri unable to get any fouls called on So Carolina. Almost wonder if Refs are afraid to make calls because of how the crowd will react. Easily could have been fouls called on Missouri's drives to the rim. Wilson could have been called for her Elbow as well.

Baloney.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Good grief the drama.
So much drama!! ;)

tenor.gif

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
SC pulling away. 41-33 (10-0 run). Starting to make a few 3 pointers again. Mizzou cant score anything. 1/2 SC defense 1/2 Mizzou not quick enough to get easy shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom