Not open for further replies.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
It is not over yet. Big 3 pt shot by Holmes 72-67 with 18 seconds

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Wow1 What a good game. I like MsSt, but Mizzou has really wanted this game. Sophie is magnificent, a 21st century Lagertha. Levy has handled pressure well.

Reaction Score
I’m not entirely sure why Danberry didn’t get benched tonight. They miss Chloe Bibby. I’d prefer AEH to Danberry.

I think he stuck with her because she was the only one that could halfway run Cunningham off the 3 point line. But she's otherwise been a liability.

Reaction Score
Lack of perimeter defense and McCowan's disappearing act sealed the deal. We were due a bad game, but I am disappointed in our lack of hustle to loose balls rebounds.

Reaction Score
Have to think this drops MSU to number 6 in the committee ranking. Even if they win out, a lot of help will be needed to reclaim a top seed.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I think this is the biggest upset of the season, bigger than Miami-ND or Mich State-Oregon especially because this was on MissSt's home court.

Mizzou played with heart, fire, and ice in their veins. Much respect to their game plan and just how hard they competed.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Even the good teams can play a clunker if they don't focus and face a hot and energized team. There are now only 3 teams with 1 loss. How quickly will that change?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
McCowan with a weird stat line you dont see every day. 10 O Rb and 3 D Rb.
Did not watch the whole game. It seems Howard fouled out. Was this critical?

Reaction Score
Pointless to look at the brackets now. Lots of shake up still to come. SEC tourney, ACC tourney, and the next few days in PAC 12 will all shake things up. One of either Notre Dame or Louisville will have to have at least have one additional loss. Will Oregon make it by OSU both times this week? Will MSST make it through the SEC tourney unscathed.

I think Baylor and UConn should and probably will win out the rest of their games, so with tonight’s loss both will be #1 seeds. The other four teams in the top six have lots of big games and potential hiccups left. With the way this season has been going I’d say buckle up and enjoy the ride!

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
AEH shot 5-13, and she bagged 1 rebound. 38% from the floor, and her defense was suspect. Vic had her on the bench at crunch time, but he had to play her at the end due to a foul-out.

Reaction Score
MSST has had 3 games where we struggled, Marquette, Oregon, and Missouri. All three teams shoot excellent from outside. I thought those teams just had a rare night but I now believe MSST has a serious weakness, we just do not guard 3 point shooters closely. In all three of those games there were wide open shots. Vic has to solve this problem or we will be an early out come tournament time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom