Michigan and Syracuse on the schedule? | The Boneyard

Michigan and Syracuse on the schedule?

Reaction Score
I like it. (But Warde really isn't doing us a favor with a buy game unless they're paying $2 mil +...)

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I like it. (But Warde really isn't doing us a favor with a buy game unless they're paying $2 mil +...)
I don’t know, pretty easy to ignore us and go with one of the 60+ other G5 programs. The B1G only has three OOC games to work with to boot.

And we are a huge drag on strength of schedule..... for now.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t know, pretty easy to ignore us and go with one of the 60+ other G5 programs. The B1G only has three OOC games to work with to boot.

Eh, I'm more impressed with the Cuse home and home than a buy game at Michigan.

Michigan would have been a great school to do that talked about NYC football/MBB/WBB triple-header. But looking forward to the 2 TBD big scoops that McGuire referenced.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Boy better have a solid team to field against Big Blue or it’s gonna be a joke of a game

Reaction Score
It really is a very pleasant surprise. If we can figure out how to be competitive this whole mess could turn into something special.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I am a kind-of Michigan fan because they had the decency to play us in a home and home.
Only in CFB do you get props for fulfilling a signed contract.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I do think the buy games are good for the program at this point...and I love the Cuse home and home.

But...I can't help but also think that these "buy" games are perfect for Randy. Its good for the budget and he isn't expected to win. Randy can use his "let's play to keep the score respectable strategy"...which he actually does pretty well. Play conservative on offense...try to sustain drives...punt often...play non-aggressive on defense. Limit points for the other team....and also your chance to pull off the upset.

Reaction Score
I do think the buy games are good for the program at this point...and I love the Cuse home and home.

But...I can't help but also think that these "buy" games are perfect for Randy. Its good for the budget and he isn't expected to win. Randy can use his "let's play to keep the score respectable strategy"...which he actually does pretty well. Play conservative on offense...try to sustain drives...punt often...play non-aggressive on defense. Limit points for the other team....and also your chance to pull off the upset.
Randy better perform this year. Im
tired of this nonsense along with the other last 5,000 of us who care.

Reaction Score
Randy better perform this year. Im
tired of this nonsense along with the other last 5,000 of us who care.

I agree, but we really do have to wait until we see a roster full of Randy recruits. Same with the basketball team, where the upperclassmen are a mess. Frustrating, but the cupboards were incredibly bare in terms of talent/winners.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I agree, but we really do have to wait until we see a roster full of Randy recruits. Same with the basketball team, where the upperclassmen are a mess. Frustrating, but the cupboards were incredibly bare in terms of talent/winners.
So when do you think he can be held accountable...after this year? Next year?

Reaction Score
With the schedule coming up he really needs to be knocking on the door for a bowl invite going into the last game of the season. That could buy him a 5th year. Another 2 or 3 win disaster and there might not be a fan base left.

Reaction Score

>>The University of Michigan Athletic Department announced Thursday (Jan. 30) the addition of the University of Connecticut to the non-conference football schedule in 2022. The Wolverines and Huskies will meet on the gridiron during the third week of the season, Sept. 17, 2022, at Michigan Stadium.<<

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom