Miami Post Game Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Miami Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
Took down the Zags like it was 1999, now it's time to take down SDSU like it's 2011.
SDSU like 2011? No way. We ain’t winning by 1. 19 maybe with our scrubs ending the season on the court. This is an historical run we are on….,,,,,again.

Reaction Score
One more. If we win Monday, hang Sanogo's jersey on the wall by Friday
Yeah. Kemba level. Not as dependent on as the only alpha/superstar. But the closest to that. He goes down as one if the 3 best leaders with bazz and Kemba.

Reaction Score
This!

They threw haymakers and tried to get back into it but we always had an answer.

What a run we are on you guys.
We had an answer with coolness and calm. I have no idea what Danny untapped before presidents weekend.

Reaction Score
I thought Newton was very good tonight against a defender who was allowed to basically rag him with impunity. He’s as underrated a player as we’ve had in a while.
I agree I could not believe how they were bodying newton pushing and grabbing never called a foul. I would rather they let them play because it benefits us in most situations with our depth.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I would just like to say this Miami team showed nothing but class and great attitudes. After watching the press conference with Coach Larranega, Isaiah Wong, and Jordan Miller, it's tough not to like them. We beat an excellent team tonight, and they lost to a more excellent team. They played with toughness, made a few runs, but we just had too much.

Said the same thing in another thread. One player said they return everyone. Good luck to them, except when they play UConn.

Reaction Score
Not much can be said, but WOW. Love the contribution and mix of skills coming together as a team…Adama, DC, AK, AJ, Hawk, Newton, Joey.

Play D, hit the boards hard, eliminate turnovers and we be in great shape.

Reaction Score
They better because SD St is in the finals and have left a trail of good teams in their wake including our Big East brother Creighton
Yes San Diego State is good or they would not be here. But they were fortunate to win a lot of their games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom