Mets "hot" stove | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Mets "hot" stove

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Yeah I like this move a lot; I just hope he can avoid the injury bug.

If he does stay healthy, it will have a positive effect on the Mets' staff too. Very good defender/receiver and the guy can hit. Honestly, I think this was the Mets best move of the offseason considering the dollars, length and roster need at the C position.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
BVW is proving to be no joke so far. Wow. Upgrades everywhere with deGrom, Thor, Conforto and Rosario still on the roster.

Ramos and Familia were both very good contracts and compliment the Cano/Diaz trade very well. I'm still not in love with that trade with the M's, but the follow-up moves he's made after that trade have been really good. There's a plan in place which, in itself, is an improvement in the organization. Would love to see one more bullpen arm - preferably a LHP - and a legit OF bat. Maybe another CI guy for depth and to buy Alonso a few more MiLB ABs until he forces a promotion.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Familia back for 3 years. Love this move. Gselman, Familia, Diaz could be a lights out 8th and 9th.
What happened to union laurie avatar?
Is the new one the slow O’Reilly brother from “Oz?”

Reaction Score
Lowrie at 2/20 seems like a great deal. The thing I like most about this off-season is it looks like the Mets finally depth. I just want them to get one more bullpen arm.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom