2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas to UConn Crystal Ball | Page 10 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas to UConn Crystal Ball

Reaction Score
I stopped listening. Representing UConn basketball, yawns, butchers players names regularly, and because he's forced to podcast every day, in the off-season, there's mostly speculation and random what if scenarios presented as fact that l than actual news.
100%. I am also turned off with the constant "Look!" or "Listen!" declarations as if he is trying to wake us up. Further I can't stand his constant reference to being a pro tennis prospect. Who cares. I have removed this one from my rotation. Someone let me know if Locked On gets someone better.

Reaction Score
McNeeley doesn’t play the same spot as Ball
They are both wings so overlap by definition. McNeeley could be the starting 2 this year with Stew at the 3 for all we know and Ball was starting at the 3 as the 3rd guard when castle was out.

Reaction Score
They are both wings so overlap by definition. McNeeley could be the starting 2 this year with Stew at the 3 for all we know and Ball was starting at the 3 as the 3rd guard when castle was out.
Agree to disagree but it’s all good. McNeeley is also listed as a Forward and Ball is listed as a Guard on the official UConn roster. Their defensive assignments as far as who they’d be expected to guard and how much they’d be expected to rebound would not be the same in my view. There’s also about a 5 inch height difference between them.

Reaction Score
Agree to disagree but it’s all good. McNeeley is also listed as a Forward and Ball is listed as a Guard on the official UConn roster. Their defensive assignments as far as who they’d be expected to guard and how much they’d be expected to rebound would not be the same in my view. There’s also about a 5 inch height difference between them.
Nothing you said is objectively wrong but the only way to get our top 2 draft prospects (Liam and Stew) both in the starting lineup is to play Liam at the 2. I want the starting lineup to be
Mahaney / McNeeley / Stew / AK / Reed

Reaction Score
Nothing you said is objectively wrong but the only way to get our top 2 draft prospects (Liam and Stew) both in the starting lineup is to play Liam at the 2. I want the starting lineup to be
I like that lineup. Reed should be a good rebounder and allow for more shooting to be on the floor with less size at certain positions. My hunch is that Danny will play slightly more uptempo this year with more trapping and full court pressure. With the exception of Alex, I don’t think anyone else will play 30 minutes a game. There will be a definite need to test guys and try lots of lineup combinations until the postseason. I see a large number of guys playing in the 15-25 minute per game range next season.

Reaction Score
Liam and AK are our top two draft prospects, right now by far

Reaction Score
stew is def ahead of ak in draft projection.
Not everywhere. Vecenie has AK #19 and Stewart not 2025 at all. Either way, Stewart's projection is highly speculative at this point.

Reaction Score
That's an odd example since more than a few folks would argue the latter, that diarra will be starting over mahaney...in fact there's a pretty solid chance they're starting alongside each other
Yeah it baffles me to think it is either mahaney or diarra starting. I think they both start and Ball is backup at sg and Nowell at pg.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom