2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas is set to begin his official visit to UConn and Dan Hurley today (Merged Threads) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas is set to begin his official visit to UConn and Dan Hurley today (Merged Threads)

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Rumor is Meleek is announcing his commitment Thursday or Friday. Staff and family talked about the announcement while also not competing with the players moment who are in the draft.

This is also 100% fake. I’m starting this rumor
Never let facts get in the way of a good story.

Reaction Score
I will say my iPhone automatically corrects it to that. I got called out for it on Twitter and added Meleek to my dictionary to avoid it again. But as a general rule of thumb there is no hope for this board spelling names right.
Maybe you can share what app you purchased so our spelling bee challenged friends can add it to their phones.

Reaction Score
I will say my iPhone automatically corrects it to that. I got called out for it on Twitter and added Meleek to my dictionary to avoid it again. But as a general rule of thumb there is no hope for this board spelling names right.
So you can add a name to your dictionary and then it won't autocorrect to the wrong spelling? Hmmm. Maybe we can do an automatic autocorrect for Tristen on the Boneyard. We'll call it our final gift to him for the 2 championships. :)

Reaction Score
UNC didn’t crush me because I put that in the same bucket as UCLA in 1995. I knew we’d have most of the core back the next year. Plus the UNC game was effectively a road game. The Duke game in 1990 hurt because the Final Four was so close, but the whole season was an unexpected magic carpet ride. The 1994 and 1996 teams carried much greater expectations and were better teams than they lost to. We would have won 8 or 9 times out of 10. Unfortunately both caught us in those 1 or 2 type exception games.
That UCLA game was something else.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom