megan walker | The Boneyard

megan walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Justine, "No Megan Walker, no Mikayla Coombs. When was that decision made?"
Geno shaking his head, "I can't remember. But it was made.".

HGN

Reaction Score
This is going to be an interesting AAC and NCAA Tournament for some of the Uconn players.

Reaction Score
Exactly. It's why UConn is never any good.

Listen, MW is not ready to play at the level Geno needs her to play. Some BYers including me have noticed she's slower to develop than other highly rated number one recruits. She's has not been great at anything. She's athletic and smart but her game hasn't developed to excel at this level... yet.

Reaction Score
I think we need to take Geno at his word: the coach is not the one who decides if the player plays; the player decides that.
And how do they that? miss curfew? Sat on the wrong seat on the plane?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Not good. We are pushing our good future players away :(
Perhaps you should talk to past players such as Bascom, Rizzotti, Lobo, Taurasi, Lou and others about how he did the same exact things to them and worse. Anyone who thinks or says he is pushing present or future players away from UConn hasn't been a Husky fan for very long. The more he sees in a player, the harder he pushes. As Lobo once said on the air, it took her 2 years to stop hating Auriemma. Now look.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Listen, MW is not ready to play at the level Geno needs her to play. Some BYers including me have noticed she's slower to develop than other highly rated number one recruits. She's has not been great at anything. She's athletic and smart but her game hasn't developed to excel at this level... yet.
Maybe because she doen't have any clue what her role is or or how many minutes she will play?
Maybe when as the HSNPOY she was told she would play....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom