Megan Walker Goes Pro [merged thread] | The Boneyard

Megan Walker Goes Pro [merged thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This should not be that shocking. We were repeatedly warned about this possibility here on the BY.

True, just was thinking things might've changed given Geno's comments yesterday...

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Ok, what happens when the WNBA cancels the upcoming draft and season? Can she come back? (I am assuming that she hasn't signed with an agent, if that is a factor in retaining her eligibility. )

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Geno has said many times there have been a lot of challenges off the court this season....maybe there is something we don't know (which is none of our business anyway), Good luck to her.

Reaction Score
I looked at my Instagram and I could swear that popped up, but then it disappeared. Foregoing senior year to go to WNBA.
yup, just saw it on FB

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Now that blew up my thought expressed on another thread as Megan was the only returning player I had no doubt would be a starter. Now, not so much. Unless she goes to a bad team I doubt she will be the starter for the first game next year

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Geno has said many times there have been a lot of challenges off the court this season....maybe there is something we don't know (which is none of our business anyway), Good luck to her.
I had wondered about that myself. While Geno had some health issues and Jas’s leave of absence were definitely off-the-court issues, I too got the idea that there were other issues we did not know about.

Reaction Score
I was reading her tweets all the way back to last year and it does not surprise me now. There are some read-between-the-line things that make sense now.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Obviously something changed, a it did for Morgan and Azura.
Morgan - there was never a doubt that she was not going pro. Azura I think had that plan all season and just didn't let it be known. I think not being a starter and not playing 30 minutes per game sealed that deal.

Last edited:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
You are not hallucinating. You might be in denial but definitely not hallucinating.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Morgan - there was never a doubt that she was not going pro. Azura I think had that plan all season and just didn't let it be known. I think not being a starter and playing 30 minutes per game sealed that deal.
Morgan herself told us "as of right now my plan is to return for a 5th season". That was in January and many (most) of us ignored the "as of right now" part of her statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom