May transfer thread | Page 15 | The Boneyard

May transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What I will say is Jordan is a pure athlete and has significant length. The previous USA basketball coaches were able to find a role for her but I just haven't seen any development in her game. Wrist injury or not, her 2 year so shooting are abysmal, not bad, ABYSMAL. Her freshman year, she was .394 overall in FG% and her 3 point FG was .300 AND her FT% was .593. At least last year her FT% jumped to .729 so that's something.

Again, she makes poor decisions be it passing or Shooting. How do you correct that especially at Tennessee where that has become ingrained in their nature even with a newer coach in upcoming year 3. Now, compare her to her other 2018 U18 USA teammates and it becomes MORE glaring....
Belibi, Boston, Brink, Brunelle, Bueckers, Cooke, Fudd, Haley Jones, Charisma Osborne, Celest Taylor, Van Lith.

Of that group, I would say Osborne and Taylor haven't truly blossomed yet but they seem to be improving and trending that way to being exceptional.
Is she really a PG or should she be playing 3/4? Wonder if she relinquishes most of her PG duties and tries to fill the void from Davis for this coming season.

Reaction Score
Is she really a PG or should she be playing 3/4? Wonder if she relinquishes most of her PG duties and tries to fill the void from Davis for this coming season.

Why is this is the transfer thread??

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Looking at that U18 team, Jordan was a starter along with Boston, Bueckers, Haley Jones and Fudd. Horston played the 2nd most minutes after Azzi (pretty impressive a girt 2 grades behind most of the team not only started but led the team in minutes!).
I don’t know why Horston hasn’t developed or improved but even back she couldn’t shoot 3’s (26% on 4-15).
Who knows, but the talent is there so maybe this year it does come together for her but to say she can fill Rennia Davis’ shoes even partially is a bit of wishful thinking.

Reaction Score
Looking at that U18 team, Jordan was a starter along with Boston, Bueckers, Haley Jones and Fudd. Horston played the 2nd most minutes after Azzi (pretty impressive a girt 2 grades behind most of the team not only started but led the team in minutes!).
I don’t know why Horston hasn’t developed or improved but even back she couldn’t shoot 3’s (26% on 4-15).
Who knows, but the talent is there so maybe this year it does come together for her but to say she can fill Rennia Davis’ shoes even partially is a bit of wishful thinking.
Maybe we'll see something different with the new coaching staff at Tennessee. She's a player in the SEC I'm curious to see what happens in her junior year.

Reaction Score
She was a really nice fit on that team.

I think she's easily the most disappointing player in that class to me.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
:eek:
You Know Why Sean Flanagan GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member