Mathis to Rutgers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mathis to Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Comically, people will say you're outrageous for this post and you're not a "true fan."

Yeah, because you and he can start quality posts speculating about the next coach for the next 8 months.

If you don't know why that is idiotic and stupid, nothing will help you understand.

Reaction Score
I know no one wants any the "glass is half full" arguments now. But this kid had 17 other offers, including Kansas, VT, Marquette, West Va, and Xavier. And we came in second. Yes we loss to Rutgers but so did the aforementioned schools.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
You are blaming the wrong person. Chillious recruiting reputation is what it is for a reason. There's only so much you can do when the HC and program have this kind of stink on them.
He was brought in as the lead recruiter. He's 0 for 4 since he got here, all realistic targets.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
you're right. everything is fine. if fishy or tom want to shut me up then so be it. but you're not going to tell me what to post here.
Uh he just did. It's up to you whether or not you take his very good advice.

Reaction Score
you're right. everything is fine. if fishy or tom want to shut me up then so be it. but you're not going to tell me what to post here.

I can't tell you what to post. I can say you are a moron and an idiot for wanting to make posts about who would be our next coach.

Reaction Score
Is working hard really the answer? Isn't recruiting more akin to courtship or seduction. If you work too hard to get a girl to go out with you, you will be labeled a stalker.

Reaction Score
Unreal stuff. Can't make this up. Transfers galore, 2* recruits coming to us, and we're getting outworked by Rutgers staff in a semi local top 100 recruit. Amazing.

Reaction Score
I can't tell you what to post. I can say you are a moron and an idiot for wanting to make posts about who would be our next coach.
some of you guys can't even take a tongue in cheek comment without wetting yourselves at the thought of white knighting for kevin ollie. newsflash: Ollie has done this to himself. He's the problem.

Reaction Score
some of you guys can't even take a tongue in cheek comment without wetting yourselves at the thought of white knighting for kevin ollie. newsflash: Ollie has done this to himself. He's the problem.

Never tongue-in-cheek coming from you. It is absolutely fitting with everything you contribute to this board. It wasn't even surprising. It is exactly how you operate.

Reaction Score
Miller got fired for some clown who couldn't land someone he's been recruiting since the 6th grade over Rutgers.

this is a punk-ass opinion ...

If you think Miller was the star recruiter - that the statement implies - then we just cannot be in the same gym with some of you. Ollie - imho - had to make the change. And one kid doesn't tell that story. We did need Mathis, though, to change momentum.

Reaction Score
It was close. Parents wanted ru. Trumps the player in this case
Yeah, not sure parents trust KO with their kids future right now for whatever reason.

Reaction Score
Talk is that it flip flopped as early as last night or this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member