Mathis to Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
I tried to tell you guys...

Reaction Score
This is embarrassing. We just lost a recruit to a team that hasn't had an NCAA Tourney appearance in 26 years. Enjoy the NIT. Time to focus on Akinjo, Nolley, Mucius, and Carrigan. Sounds like Carey may be a long shot at this point too.

polycom

Reaction Score
The thing people fail to understand about recruiting is that no one cares about what happened 10 years ago these kids care about what can you do for me tomorrow. KO has to go out and recruit like he is a mid major not like he is the HC of a 4 time National Champion.

Reaction Score
This is embarrassing. We just lost a recruit to a team that hasn't had an NCAA Tourney appearance in 26 years. Enjoy the NIT. Time to focus on Akinjo, Nolley, Mucius, and Carrigan. Sounds like Carey may be a long shot at this point too.
literally everyone seems to be a long shot at this point.

Reaction Score
The word is ru out worked us. Said it a week ago. Their staff was all over him
Man if the staff is getting outworked on the recruiting trail and the on court results don't improve this year you have to think Ollie might be gone. I've never wanted him out but things seem to be trending the wrong way for him. I guess time will tell.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The thing people fail to understand about recruiting is that no one cares about what happened 10 years ago these kids care about what can you do for me tomorrow. KO has to go out and recruit like he is a mid major not like he is the HC of a 4 time National Champion.

Stop.

This was a kid ranked in the 90's and he lost him to Rutgers.

This was not Mount Everest.

polycom

Reaction Score
Stop.

This was a kid ranked in the 90's and he lost him to Rutgers.

This was not Mount Everest.

What are you talking about? UConn can't recruit on name recognition right now, our staff has to out work other coaches that is a fact, any argument otherwise is insane.

Reaction Score
Miller got fired for some clown who couldn't land someone he's been recruiting since the 6th grade over Rutgers.

You are blaming the wrong person. Chillious recruiting reputation is what it is for a reason. There's only so much you can do when the HC and program have this kind of stink on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom