Marquette Scouting Report | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Marquette Scouting Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I wore red Patriots socks and red underwear for most of the 14-0, then that ended. For a couple of games, my block C sweatshirt and a Haiku was a winning formula. Then it wasn't. So I changed it up. Did a musical lyric Haiku that that was good, then next time it wasn't. Today I did another, sort of (you could argue poem), but with a different piece of attire. Plus I'm going out to watch the game, but at a new location as the mojo has been awful at the one we were using. Mojo is like Gumbo. Season it to taste. Shrimp? Chicken? Andouille? It's no one factor, it's a blend of them.
I thought your food tastes leaned toward the simple ;)

I have no idea what, if anything, I've done to contribute to last two wins. But I do know that while you can change the proteins, the okra has to stay. I have to figure out the okra.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
That’s fair. We didn’t dominate and I think you’re right about the disparity between the 2 teams going in.

On a positive note they came into that game as among the best in the country at forcing turnovers, but they didn’t turn us over any more than our regular average.

THIS is more what I was expecting the first time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom