Marquette (18) @ Mississippi St (6) - 12/06/18 | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Marquette (18) @ Mississippi St (6) - 12/06/18

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
It seems like every day a new Mississippi State fan emerges here. It's impressive. I seem to recall we used to have only one who posted with any regularity (but I could be wrong), now it seems like y'all are outnumbering the South Carolina fans.

Have you ever been to Mississippi ? Not much else to do there but post online :D

shoe.gif

just kidding.... dont wanna be banned from the state of mississippi

Reaction Score
Ahh yes, the ole Square and One. Zone with a Chaser...
When I played, we called it a "BOX & 1". Our high school played "BOX & 1" on Danny Ainge in our high school state championship. Ainge still managed to have a great game, and, so did his North Eugene HS teammates.

Reaction Score
It seems like every day a new Mississippi State fan emerges here. It's impressive. I seem to recall we used to have only one who posted with any regularity (but I could be wrong), now it seems like y'all are outnumbering the South Carolina fans.
Yes, it seems like Southern Hospitality has been replaced by Connecticut Friendship, we appreciate it.

Reaction Score

I'm a LSU fan but since LSU WBB is in the dumps and the administration won't move on from Nikki Fargas I've been following MSU a lot these last couple years. I like coach Vic a lot and the tough style they play.

I just like watching good basketball :)

Tough watching your own administrating accept mediocrity and hand out extensions and raises for nothing

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'm a LSU fan but since LSU WBB is in the dumps and the administration won't move on from Nikki Fargas I've been following MSU a lot these last couple years. I like coach Vic a lot and the tough style they play.

Tough watching your own administrating accept mediocrity and hand out extensions and raises for nothing

join the club

Reaction Score
I hope Marquette can go as far as they can into the season this year. I feel they somewhat underachieved last season with every starter returning. The same 5 are back again this year and despite the obvious lack of size they have the speed and with more consistency I feel they can make a run to the sweet sixteen or even elite eight at the most

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I want to watch the replay, but WatchESPN doesn't work for me out of the country (it's much warmer in Cancun than the Northeast U.S. this time of the year). I'll try when I get back.

I believe that Marquette has 2 recruits on the USA Today 25-player pre-season All-American list.

Reaction Score
I want to watch the replay, but WatchESPN doesn't work for me out of the country (it's much warmer in Cancun than the Northeast U.S. this time of the year). I'll try when I get back.

I believe that Marquette has 2 recruits on the USA Today 25-player pre-season All-American list.
Will a VPN let you watch?

skilz

Final Four Bound!
Reaction Score

Good to see LSU fans! I too am a LSU fan (I'm from New Orleans). Was hoping LSU would move forward without Fargas, but..... I follow Baylor and UConn, as well. Chloe Jackson has had a few good games with Baylor, however, her play at Stanford the first half was not her typical performance. Jackson has been thrown in the roll of PG, which is what she wanted and has done really well for the most part.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom