Mark "Rocket" Watts | The Boneyard

Mark "Rocket" Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
interesting that the last few offers have been midwest guys, when hurley specifically said he was going to focus on the bo-wash northeastern corridor. wonder if it's kenya hunter's recruiting connections from minnesota?

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
interesting that the last few offers have been midwest guys, when hurley specifically said he was going to focus on the bo-wash northeastern corridor. wonder if it's kenya hunter's recruiting connections from minnesota?
Offering a bunch of top 100 kids who you like, regardless of where they're from or if they've shown interest in the program, is pretty standard is it not? Kansas State offers like every top 300 kid.

Reaction Score
Glad to see we are going after some athletic lead guards to eventually take the reins (hopefully) from Gilbert. I like Mulcahy, a lot actually, but he seems more like a complimentary, glue guy more than a guy who will "lead" a team.

Reaction Score
I really like how busy this coaching staff is identifying and reaching out to these players. Very confident that UConn will have a succession of terrific classes coming in, one after the other. The recruiting strengths and work ethic of these four coaches is impressive. It speaks to great coordination between themselves and the opportunity they must know they each have to be part of something special. Championship basketball is being reestablished in Storrs Connecticut. Makes me want to break out clapping. Yeeha man.

UConn on the Rise!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If we miss out on "Rocket" who is a super target...I hope we spread our wings just a little and target Rejean "Boogie" Ellis out of Cali. "Boogie" is the real deal.

Anyways really love this offer. I think "Boogie" will be outside our target area. Keep an eye out for this kid though.

Reaction Score
I really like how busy this coaching staff is identifying and reaching out to these players. Very confident that UConn will have a succession of terrific classes coming in, one after the other. The recruiting strengths and work ethic of these four coaches is impressive. It speaks to great coordination between themselves and the opportunity they must know they each have to be part of something special. Championship basketball is being reestablished in Storrs Connecticut. Makes me want to break out clapping. Yeeha man.

UConn on the Rise!
I am starting to feel pretty bullish with our efforts also.

Reaction Score
Oh, shut up.

Who cares?

The important thing is that we might get a kid named Rocket. We need that.
Is he as cool as this dude?

news-service-s3-amazonaws-com-film-guardians-90b8420a-e-11e7-b503-9d616bd5a305.jpg

UconnU

Reaction Score
I distinctly remember Taliek Brown announcing his intention to join the UConn University Huskies. Worked out OK.
I like UCONN better for branding purposes than the "University of Connecticut".

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
Oh, shut up.

Who cares?

The important thing is that we might get a kid named Rocket. We need that.
Has he got a big sidekick named Groot?

Reactions: pj

UconnU

Reaction Score
Kids typically sign in the fall of their senior year correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom