Mark "Rocket" Watts | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mark "Rocket" Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Kids typically sign in the fall of their senior year correct?

Yup.

There are two signing periods.

The Early Period is in November and runs for about a week. The Regular Period is in April of their senior year and typically lasts into mid-May.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I distinctly remember Taliek Brown announcing his intention to join the UConn University Huskies. Worked out OK.

I watched Allan Ray commit to the University of Villanova at ABCD back in the day.

It doesn’t matter.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I watched Allan Ray commit to the University of Villanova at ABCD back in the day.

It doesn’t matter.

For a moment I thought you were saying you saw Ray Allen commit to Villanova University.

Reaction Score
After watching this, I don't think I have ever wanted a recruit more than this kid.
Trying not to let myself get too attached. The two in-state schools will be all over him, he’s definitely going to end up much higher than 60th in the class, and I haven’t heard anything about us being in a good spot with him. But he reminds me of Devonte Graham.

Reaction Score
Trying not to let myself get too attached. The two in-state schools will be all over him, he’s definitely going to end up much higher than 60th in the class, and I haven’t heard anything about us being in a good spot with him. But he reminds me of Devonte Graham.
Same. No doubt he goes to one of the Michigan schools. Sucks because he's the exact type of player we need.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Same. No doubt he goes to one of the Michigan schools. Sucks because he's the exact type of player we need.

Looks phenomenal.
But, MAYBE he avoids Michigan State because of the pall hanging over them with all the sexual assault issues and MAYBE he doesn't like Beilein's style of play and MAYBE his family knows EC Matthews' family and they will urge him to play for Hurley...............well, it is possible, right?
Nadav Henefeld came to the USA to go to St. John's but he didn't like the neighborhood.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
TheWolverine.com - Michigan Basketball: Detroit 4-Star Rocket Watts Talks U-M, Beilein, More
“I get contacted the most by UConn, Marquette, Michigan, Michigan State and Missouri,” he revealed.

“I want to start taking my official visits soon, and I will probably take them to UConn, USC and Marquette. I doubt I’ll take any to Michigan or Michigan State, just because they’re so close and I can go up there any time.”

Me likey... This kid can really, really play.

Reaction Score
TheWolverine.com - Michigan Basketball: Detroit 4-Star Rocket Watts Talks U-M, Beilein, More
“I get contacted the most by UConn, Marquette, Michigan, Michigan State and Missouri,” he revealed.

“I want to start taking my official visits soon, and I will probably take them to UConn, USC and Marquette. I doubt I’ll take any to Michigan or Michigan State, just because they’re so close and I can go up there any time.”
He said UConn first. He threw alphabetical order to the wind. We are so in.

Reaction Score

EYBL Dallas highlights. Fast, tight handle, good vision, beautiful jumper. This kid is a stud.

Dude never misses!

Seriously, though...effortless jumper that pretty much hit nothing but net every single time.

Finds the open spot for himself or finds an open teammate really well.

Would be great if he comes to UConn

Reaction Score
BasketballRecruiting.Rivals.com - Spiece Friday: Rocket Watts sees recruitment go national

“UConn: “They are just saying that they love my game. I have been talking to their coach every once in a while, and that offer just popped out of nowhere; it was special since guys like Kemba Walker went there. They have a lot of history.

They bring up guys like Kemba, Andre Drummond and I think Rip Hamilton went there.”

“The last In-home visits that I had was Ole Miss, Michigan, Michigan State and Marquette. Those are the only ones that I can think of right now,” he said. “I am going to take my official visits soon. I want to get out to USC, UNLV, Marquette and a couple of others. I am just enjoying the process right now.”

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I LOVE his feel for the game and combined with his quickness, that dude is nice.
This kid is soo good. Spoke with some people who think he's every bit as good as Cole Anthony. Besides his quickness he also shoots the ball at a high % and is possibly the best in his class at getting to the line. He averaged 27 points a game last season playing against the best schools in Detroit. He's going to be a primary scoring option, early, for who ever gets him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom