March Madness (Other Games Thread) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

March Madness (Other Games Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who ever hated Providence? I root for them, Fairfield, New Hampshire, etc - it's nice to see small schools do well.

Well they had a couple assbag fans on here for awhile and that didn't help.

Reaction Score
Epic choke by Southern Cal.

They should have had 4-5 more points on the board via FTs, and then the nonsense at the end wouldn't have mattered.

Reaction Score
Really? I never noticed.

Anyway, it's understandable when fans of small schools like PC or, like, URI start beating their chests. They only get a chance like this once every quarter century, so it's appropriate that they live it up before falling back into obscurity.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
Try not to pay any attention to them, don't judge a group by who they allow in sort of rule. From the hinterlands, I like to watch the small schools get on, it makes the locals better. Here, St Mary's is that small school. Now Providence fans will tell you they aren't a small school, but wins and invites speak for themselves.
But gawd was that an awful end?! Does not bode well for that 9/1 match.

Reaction Score
Kevin Willard is a jackass for thinking whitehead had a better BET tourney run than Kemba . Bad karma
Has taken over a third of the team's total shots, and half of the 3s. Has made four baskets total. 7 Assists, but otherwise is really screwing Seton Hall. Doesn't hurt they're 5/14 from the line. Just a team-wide -the-bed effort

Of course I had them going to the Sweet Sixteen

Reaction Score
Whitehead seems to think defense is optional , kid has not entered a defensive stance since I turned the game on. Perkins destroyed him on a cross over but turns it over

he actually said that?

Think he said "best big east tourney run he could remember " or something

Reaction Score
Watching other teams shoot FT's makes me so happy with UConn's shooting.

Reaction Score
Whitehead seems to think defense is optional , kid has not entered a defensive stance since I turned the game on. Perkins destroyed him on a cross over but turns it over

Think he said "best big east tourney run he could remember " or something

Seems legit.

Reaction Score
I still can't believe how many things USC did to try to lose that game in the final minute.

Reaction Score
Seton Hall is a mess. I dont think they're getting Whitehead the ball enough.

Reaction Score
Nice response by Gonzaga, this game kinda reminds me of the Gonzaga/St Johns game from Lavin's first year, except the Seton Hall bandwagon was even more full.

Reaction Score
4-24! Dyson on his worst day couldn't have done that.

Have some respect, Willard says he just had the best BE tournament run ever. I mean, it's not like a player could be expected to perform after that.Who in the past has after three grueling games?

Reaction Score
Hoping Syracuse loses to Dayton today. Syracuse may not even be the best college team in NY anymore...Syracuse is trending downwards...while some of the SUNY schools such as Buffalo and Stony Brook are trending upwards.

Reaction Score
Have some respect, Willard says he just had the best BE tournament run ever. I mean, it's not like a player could be expected to perform after that.Who in the past has after three grueling games?

Could someone actually find this quote? I haven't seen anything resembling this anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom