Mamoudou Visiting Uconn | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Mamoudou Visiting Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
It wasn't. A gash in my knee got out of control. Knew I needed stitches but thought duct tape was the way to go. Wrong.

New patella is amazing! But my recon UConn days are over.

All Hamidou's fault.

Never duct tape. Super Glue. I got bit on the wrist by a bluefish once. Looked into the wound and could see my radial artery throbbing. Cleaned it with alcohol and super glued it closed. scar is barely noticable 9 years later.

I could probably use a new patella, but it's had a loose chip floating around since I was 12 and crashed an Indian I'd "borrowed" from my uncle. I figure if I've gone 60 years without getting it fixed, what's the point now?

Reaction Score
Haven't heard that one before. :oops:

LOL - A couple friends had flights cancelled yesterday, but they weren't flying from MO (Atlanta to NYC), but seems there were major weather issues, so this may be legit! At least his car didn't break down! ;-)

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Post on TOS says visit was pushed to next week? Flight got canceled?
3000 Delta flights cancelled this week around the country. A friend of mine was supposed to fly from NYC to Dallas for work yesterday, but it got cancelled and they can't get him down there til Sunday.

It's unreal. Never seen anything like it save for the week after 9/11.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
3000 Delta flights cancelled this week around the country. A friend of mine was supposed to fly from NYC to Dallas for work yesterday, but it got cancelled and they can't get him down there til Sunday.

What is the whole fleet networked and they got DDOSed? That's insane.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
He could just be lucky, but he was 100% spot on with travis, glenn miller, and diallo
Diallo? Lots of people didn't think Diallo was coming. Glen and Travis I'll give him tho.

Reaction Score
Don't know what a dude has to do to get any credit around here- LOL
On Diallo - most dudes were saying he was a lock. I said no.
Still say my two biggest calls were NC in 2011 and Drummond to UConn in summer of 2011.

Chief's biggest hits!

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Never duct tape. Super Glue. I got bit on the wrist by a bluefish once. Looked into the wound and could see my radial artery throbbing. Cleaned it with alcohol and super glued it closed. scar is barely noticable 9 years later.

I could probably use a new patella, but it's had a loose chip floating around since I was 12 and crashed an Indian I'd "borrowed" from my uncle. I figure if I've gone 60 years without getting it fixed, what's the point now?
The knee or the bike?

Reaction Score
Crystal Ball has him headed here, 2 top guys in the past 2 days

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

Friend was flying to Chicago today. By way of Minneapolis, which makes sense to airlines, I guess. Anyway, she said she almost missed the first leg of the flight in Hartford because of the lines at the check-in stations with people trying to book alternate flights. Same deal in Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom