Mamoudou Visiting Uconn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mamoudou Visiting Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Just a joke, you guys. Relax.
Knew it was a joke but expected you to get grief because body language is critical in communication.

That's why ;):):cool: help people realize a sentence is a joke and :(:mad::confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:Head bang demonstrate something serious with the statement. The emoji's can remove some of the miscommunication.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Speculating about grades is dopey.

Here are your facts:

He's on campus. The American does not allow non-qualifiers. He's on campus.
Here's another fact. I'm excited about him being on campus.
Here's speculation. I believe this can be the start of getting us out of Hades.

Reaction Score
Knew it was a joke but expected you to get grief because body language is critical in communication.

That's why ;):):cool: help people realize a sentence is a joke and :(:mad::confused::eek::oops::rolleyes:Head bang demonstrate something serious with the statement. The emoji's can remove some of the miscommunication.

;)

Reaction Score
Next time we're going to back off because of someone's grades I would hope people would remember what Jordan Bell looked like for Oregon in the tournament.

Ugghh...so true it actually hurt watching what he had become.

Reaction Score
Just wondering and not criticizing the kid at all, but are his rankings on the various sites(around 200) a little low or appropriate? I think somewhere in the other thread people were saying he was under the radar and a late bloomer of sorts.

Reaction Score
Just wondering and not criticizing the kid at all, but are his rankings on the various sites(around 200) a little low or appropriate? I think somewhere in the other thread people were saying he was under the radar and a late bloomer of sorts.

Perhaps a little underrated as he seems to have been improving at a higher rate than many other guys. But apparently the biggest asset of his that makes us interested in him is his character and work ethic.

Reaction Score
Not entirely sure, but there have been some good schools that have shown interest since he has gotten his release. And at this point, if there's a big that both SMU and Cincinnati have expressed interest in, that's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom