Mamoudou Visiting Uconn | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Mamoudou Visiting Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
He's starting to follow the UConn WBB recruits and they're following him back. Writing has already been on the wall, but just thought that was kind of funny.
That settles it. This thread is heading to the women's forum.

Reaction Score
Out of all seriousness, hearing how he has skills which lend him to eventually play multiple positions and also seeing the little video of him shooting at the top of the key with excellent form, I think this is a no brainer even if he's somewhat of a project. I hope he comes with some natural instincts as this is huge, but hope we land the young man. I believe in Chill.

Reaction Score
IMG_0575.jpg

Im hoping this doesn't turn into a vance jackson situation where he sees himself as more of a 3

Reaction Score
View attachment 21513
Im hoping this doesn't turn into a vance jackson situation where he sees himself as more of a 3
This kid's length and athleticism could allow him to play the 3 maybe. And it's definitely about ego than what a player thinks his skill set is. Can't imagine Daddy will be pulling the strings like with Vance either

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Out of all seriousness, hearing how he has skills which lend him to eventually play multiple positions and also seeing the little video of him shooting at the top of the key with excellent form, I think this is a no brainer even if he's somewhat of a project. I hope he comes with some natural instincts as this is huge, but hope we land the young man. I believe in Chill.
That's the key. His reaction to the game. Skills don't help if players don't respond to situations instinctively. We're really trusting Chillious's ability to predict success with this kid.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
I was implying Mamoudou has humility.
Ah, it's the end of tax season and I only have a moment here or there to read posts (I'm a CPA) so half the time I'm off or behind the whole topic. Or wait maybe that's my normal posting? Head bang

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Heard he's really aggressive on the boards, so that'll help make up for a little lack of instinct (no idea what his are like).

It also sounds like he's coachable. So hopefully, that coaching takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom