Reaction Score
How I envision this visit going;

Coach Chill: Mamoudou, meet Mamadou

:The 2 Diarra's make eye contact:

tenor.gif

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Who's bringing the Pizza and Chili up to the campus when these kids start visiting? We all gotta do our part. It's crunch time.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
How I envision this visit going;

Coach Chill: Mamoudou, meet Mamadou

:The 2 Diarra's make eye contact:

tenor.gif

The name is popular in West African culture. This is similar to having two Emeka's

Reaction Score
Issues in his game & red flags. That's all we need. Why is he visiting before Harris?
Diarra would be a good add for his ceiling, but I think Polley is more ready than him and either way, we still need a guy like Cam Johnson to step in and start at the 3 next year.

He's probably visiting before Harris because he's a lock and we have 5 open schollies that need to be filled. Harris is still visiting on 4/18.

But yes, in terms of this upcoming season, he's not a major factor.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Diarra would be a good add for his ceiling....

He's probably visiting before Harris because he's a lock and we have 5 open schollies that need to be filled. Harris is still visiting on 4/18.

Since we want them both here and they were going to be teammates at UW, why not get Diarra on board here first and allow Harris to feel comfortable with the knowledge they can be teammates here as well. Might be a small thing, but every little positive in recruiting helps.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Help me understand, if the kid doesn't qualify academically, he can still redshirt here? Would he take classes as a normal student first?

Reaction Score
Why does it matter if he visits before Harris? Its not like they only have one scholarship to give out.

I enjoyed the thought that kids' visits are purely timed out due to the staff's priority, as though its impossible that Harris has other visits and/or a busy life and can't just drop everything to come to Storrs the moment the staff wants him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom