Mamoudou Diarra | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Mamoudou Diarra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Leaving without a commitment makes me a little nervous.
It will be weird if we don't get one commitment this weekend or shortly after. You would think people would be jumping to play for uconn and Ollie. Hopefully someone commits from these 3rd tier of recruits.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It will be weird if we don't get one commitment this weekend or shortly after. You would think people would be jumping to play for UConn and Ollie. Hopefully someone commits from these 3rd tier of recruits.
Anderson!

Reaction Score
Friend of mine is on the Fordham practice team and extremely knowledgeable about the game.

Will include the entire text as it made me laugh.

"Off the court = nice kid, will flirt with pretty much anything

On the court = extremely athletic, had a few highlight reel dunks in his time at , 3 point shot improved over the course of a few years, it's good not great, very good at finishing with contact around the rim but his free throw shooting isn't very good, hit 3 game winners at fordham he can hit the big shot"
Anderson? Wrong thread bud :D

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Less than ideal

Cincy never beats us for recruits. I'm confident that if we want him, he's ours. Either way I'm not losing sleep over a 3 star tweener who probably won't contribute much for a year.

Reaction Score
Less than ideal

Big deal he knows he wont play right away, I think he's turned off on our attitude on grad transfers probably following the fact we are
going after Alstork, Johnson and Williams.

Reaction Score
Big deal he knows he wont play right away, I think he's turned off on our attitude on grad transfers probably following the fact we are
going after Alstork, Johnson and Williams.
He's getting a lot less time competing with Cumberland and Evans at the 3 and Clark at the 4 in Cincy, so I don't think it's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom