Mamoudou Diarra | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Mamoudou Diarra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice, I'm in charlotte right now and every part of me wants to move here. But people here are too nice and I'm a total so....
Yeah but you'd have to live in the south.

Reaction Score
Nice, I'm in charlotte right now and every part of me wants to move here. But people here are too nice and I'm a total so....

I've lived in Charlotte for almost 10 years now. Highly recommend.

Reaction Score
We have 8 bodies for next year, with 3 of them coming off serious recurring physical problems. This guy is an acceptable level UConn recruit even if we weren't in crisis. Not likely to be a big immediate help, but with a serious upside. Getting the two grad trasnfers in this weekend are stopgaps who can at least give us minutes at a serious level.

Then we'd have 11 and we need actual talent. Waters would be the obvious answer, but who knows with him.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I've lived in Charlotte for almost 10 years now. Highly recommend.
lived here since 2000 (minus my 4 years at UConn). Absolutely love it here. Continues to grow almost daily it seems!

Reaction Score
Has the montrezl Harrell (sp?) Or justin jackson (cincy) comparison been made? Has that raw intimidating game where he just makes plays on hustle and strength. Then by year 3 or 4 could have that more refined game that Harrell displayed

Reaction Score
Has the montrezl Harrell (sp?) Or justin jackson (cincy) comparison been made? Has that raw intimidating game where he just makes plays on hustle and strength. Then by year 3 or 4 could have that more refined game that Harrell displayed
Yeha I thought this a couple weeks ago. Kids got some bounce. He just needs the dreads!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Corey Evans said that Mamoudou Diarra is similar to Wooten on TOS. Didn't seem to think we'd be getting both, though.

Really no need or room for both.

I don't think UConn actually expected to put any effort into Wooten.

Reaction Score
I think our current Diarra is a better Harrell comp than our future Diarra.

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
If this guy comes here I cant wait to hear Joe D make some corny joke about their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom