OT: - MAL update | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT: MAL update

Reaction Score
I think it is pretty safe to state that you are one of the PC fans who seven years ago predicted our demise (because we landed the wrong Lamb, Napier instead of Knight, no Selby or Joseph) and bragged about how Keno and KREW (whatever that was supposed to mean) would dominate New England going forward.

Are you seriously claiming that landing Ledo accomplished anything? Most schools didn't waste the time as they knew he wouldn't be immediately eligible and that he would declare for the draft without ever suiting up.

If ricky ledo called uconn to commit , and they offered him a scholarship they would have accepted. Im not a PC fan im a realist last 5 years they have out recruited us on that front. Ollie doing a decent job recruiting out west happy about that but we are losing the stronghold we once had on kids calhoun would never let that happen

Reaction Score
Ollie doing a decent job recruiting out west happy about that but we are losing the stronghold we once had on kids calhoun would never let that happen
When I see a new poster throw up something like this, I wonder whether they're just young, and the offense thus forgivable, or very old and infirm, and thus, again, forgivable, or dense, and so not.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Interesting. I recall reading somewhere that it was a little bit more complicated than that.

Can't quite remember where it was tho... oh wait I found it:

idWEvOZ.png

OT - Providence hoops

Reaction Score
I'm still around FriarJ. I mostly brouse looking for info about the team.
I find it difficult to post much anymore considering all the stupid arguments within the boneyard posters. Or the fans who like to claim they are insiders, and most aren't.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Yeah, I'm not fussed about it in any way. Even if my guy wasn't being straight up, it doesn't change my overall point. It's not like the Friars have been out recruiting UCONN head to head for all the local studs.

They ended up with MAL, straight up. We won the initial, couldn't hold him, and Providence scooped him up. Kudos to them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom