Major 7 Conference Coaches On The Hot Seat (CBS Sports) | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Major 7 Conference Coaches On The Hot Seat (CBS Sports)

Reaction Score
Wasnt' UC investigated for Boatright? What ever happened with that? Assumptions are just that. All the rumor mongers....tell us what you have heard. Otherwise some will say it's nothing, others will say it is huge, with each camp knowing almost nothing other than what is in print. Don't go all Jeff Jacobs and insinuate. One way or the other, a lot of people who know little or nothing are going to end up saying "I told you so".

Reaction Score
Well Andy Kennedy is available from Ole Miss. Strange time to call it a day, but then again Mississippi is kind of a world of it's own. The fball program found that out hte hard way. Next up, Stallings at Pitt?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Well Andy Kennedy is available from Ole Miss. Strange time to call it a day, but then again Mississippi is kind of a world of it's own. The fball program found that out hte hard way. Next up, Stallings at Pitt?
Kennedy will finish out the year. I’ve always wondered the motivation behind announcing a coach won’t be back before the end of the year.

FWIW, this seems like a “burnt out” situation. If not, he’s a pretty damn good coach we should take a long look at.

If we hire Stallings I’m done

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, the rumors are it's not minor.
Hellraiser6.gif

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Wasnt' UC investigated for Boatright? What ever happened with that? Assumptions are just that. All the rumor mongers....tell us what you have heard. Otherwise some will say it's nothing, others will say it is huge, with each camp knowing almost nothing other than what is in print. Don't go all Jeff Jacobs and insinuate. One way or the other, a lot of people who know little or nothing are going to end up saying "I told you so".

Boatright was investigated and his family was found to have accepted about $8,000 worth of impermissible benefits.

Ryan missed three games and had to repay something like $4,000. He got off “light” because he agreed to cooperate and because the NCAA found that he didn’t benefit directly or something like that.

I don’t think the Boatright case made the point you were hoping it would make.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyThief

Top Bottom