Luke Murray Hired as Assistant Coach | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Luke Murray Hired as Assistant Coach

Reaction Score
I understand your point and sometimes it’s a balance putting the information out there for the beloved casual fans but doing it without burning my sources. On the Bouknight draft thing, I held back a lot of specific information, but I do think it’s appropriate. I will also not burn a source. I would rather take the arrows here than do that. That’s real
Life.
There are posters who do get it and who I feel more comfortable sharing things privately. Having said all that I have made some public very against the grain specific predictions, which only appear to be conventional in hindsight.
Does no one realize the importance of this post? A two paragraph post that is entirely in the first person. Did we break him? Did we fix him? I can’t tell.

Reaction Score
In any of Luke's previous coaching gigs was he ever involved in a meaningful way with X and O schemes?

Has it been decided what his positional responsibilities will be? Bigs/wings/guards/all of them?

Is Taliek's role still a non-recruiting one?

Reaction Score
Husky99 believes you can report what you hear without burning sources. As someone who has 5 or 6 reporters tell me to f off because boneyard "friends" screen shot PM to them on things i have told people...i learned.. i am as wrong as i am correct and things change....there is point of view etc... this is not black and white.... Husky99 believe you can learn to do it...

I think most people find you rude and arrogant. Husky99 believes in the past you make vague statements and like a parlor trickster make connections... there are many times you are correct... i bet if you where chill and not a self-aggrandizing egocentric you could be loved on this board. Husky99 thinks you like the attention..

I can not stop
My sources are not reporters. The sources that have jobs that might be jeopardize, I protect. The “Freeman is a symptom not a cause” statement - some may have consider that vague - but in light of what people know now, is it really that vague?
I have been called a “horrible person” for not agreeing with the narrative James will go Top 10 unless he has a secret deal because that's what NBA sources tell me. I have given some general high level reasons for why I think he should stay and improve his draft slot (further physical development, maturation and improvement of professional game prep and leadership approach to game under lights). There are certainly details Chief could publicly share to support my views but I have chosen not to and instead be personally attack. That is a choice I have made and don’t apologize for that to this day.
It is true sometimes Chief can connect the dots and find things out that way. One time Calhoun had an assistant coach call Chief and wanted to know who was leaking information about a particular situation. In that case, I had to tell him really no one, that for years I tried to learn everything about Calhoun - how he grew up, how he thinks, his values, his approach to things, and what’s important to him. So if anyone was responsible for me knowing that piece of information - it was Jim Calhoun. The assistant laugh and said he would tell Coach that. Never was asked about a source by Coach again.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
My sources are not reporters. The sources that have jobs that might be jeopardize, I protect. The “Freeman is a symptom not a cause” statement - some may have consider that vague - but in light of what people know now, is it really that vague?
I have been called a “horrible person” for not agreeing with the narrative James will go Top 10 unless he has a secret deal because that's what NBA sources tell me. I have given some general high level reasons for why I think he should stay and improve his draft slot (further physical development, maturation and improvement of professional game prep and leadership approach to game under lights. There are certainly details I could publicly share to support my views but I have chosen not to and instead be personally attack. That is a choice I have made and don’t apologize for that to this day.
It is true sometimes Chief can connect the dots and find things out that way. One time Calhoun had an assistant coach call Chief and wanted to know who was leaking information about a particular situation. In that case, I had to tell him really no one, that for years I tried to learn everything about Calhoun - how he grew up, how he thinks, his values, his approach to things, and what’s important to him. So if anyone was responsible for me knowing that piece of information - it was Jim Calhoun. The assistant laugh and said he would tell Coach that. Never was asked about a source by Coach again.
You just switched from fiction to science fiction with that doozy

Reaction Score
I have been called a “horrible person” for not agreeing with the narrative James will go Top 10 unless he has a secret deal because that's what NBA sources tell me. I have given some general high level reasons for why I think he should stay and improve his draft slot (further physical development, maturation and improvement of professional game prep and leadership approach to game under lights). There are certainly details Chief could publicly share to support my views but I have chosen not to and instead be personally attack. That is a choice I have made and don’t apologize for that to this day.

People are not attacking you for what you are saying, but how you are saying it. You do see the difference..

Reaction Score
I brought up reporters as sources. Not you.

I realize that, Chief explained why I can’t give people the entire background because I am protecting people with jobs quite often.

Reaction Score
In any of Luke's previous coaching gigs was he ever involved in a meaningful way with X and O schemes?

Has it been decided what his positional responsibilities will be? Bigs/wings/guards/all of them?

Is Taliek's role still a non-recruiting one?

Taliek still won't be recruiting.

He worked with guards and wings with Chris Mack fwiw

Reaction Score
People are not attacking you for what you are saying, but how you are saying it. You do see the difference..
Really? Saying all kinds of untrue things - I am a lier, mental health issues, horrible person, etc.
After the usual crowd bad mouthed my predictions - not one could bring up a bad one - so then they started arguing vague - which is weird because saying Drummond coming to school in September, Diaco and KO getting fired - aren’t exactly a vague things to say. Other times I do have to protect sources.

Reaction Score
Really? Saying all kinds of untrue things - I am a lier, mental health issues, horrible person, etc.
After the usual crowd bad mouthed my predictions - not one could bring up a bad one - so then they started arguing vague - which is weird because saying Drummond coming to school in September, Diaco and KO getting fired - aren’t exactly a vague things to say. Other times I do have to protect sources.

Again Husky99 feels you are not listening... HOW you present yourself and tone and odd behavior plays a big part... you understand that zero% know you or had a real relationship with u. This is all online... again how you present things comes off strange.

Jim Calhoun quote is perfect example... did jim say that face to face a few times to you or did you read news articles and calhoun said that... vague... Calhoun said it to you personally? But you said it vague enough for you to snake out of

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
☹️

polycom

Reaction Score
I don’t know why you are beating this dead horse. You seem to think that referencing Descartes somehow trumps the fact that the subject matter was a dead horse. If you learn nothing on else on Boneyard then walk away with just this simple lesson:

You can’t win if you put Descartes before da horse.
☹️

polycom

Reaction Score
Lmaooooo people like CL82 believe this trash.

One day you’ll realize there were people on this board that were close enough to the team to personally speak to the people your talking about here… and can personally verify these lies. Your brain is broken. Get help. Lastly, ☹️

Reaction Score
Again Husky99 feels you are not listening... HOW you present yourself and tone and odd behavior plays a big part... you understand that zero% know you or had a real relationship with u. This is all online... again how you present things comes off strange.

Jim Calhoun quote is perfect example... did jim say that face to face a few times to you or did you read news articles and calhoun said that... vague... Calhoun said it to you personally? But you said it vague enough for you to snake out of
You are the one not reading things. You seem to think with blinders on. The reason Chief brings them up multiple times is I am asked about them and with some here after 3x - they still don’t get it. I don’t know but I don’t get this odd behavior feedback in real life LOL. You clearly did not slow down to read my Calhoun story. The reason I knew that piece of information was because I knew and studied Calhoun and connected the dots, not anything specific anyone had to tell me including him.

Reaction Score
Lmaooooo people like CL82 believe this trash.

One day you’ll realize there were people on this board that were close enough to the team to personally speak to the people your talking about here… and can personally verify these lies. Your brain is broken. Get help. Lastly, ☹️
All of those predictions came true. LOL
I can’t speak for other People’s sources, but I am certainly very happy with my sources. Why wouldn’t I be? They have been great.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
south park GIF

Reaction Score
You are the one not reading things. You seem to think with blinders on. The reason Chief brings them up multiple times is I am asked about them and with some here after 3x - they still don’t get it. I don’t know but I don’t get this odd behavior feedback in real life LOL. You clearly did not slow down to read my Calhoun story. The reason I knew that piece of information was because I knew and studied Calhoun and connected the dots, not anything specific anyone had to tell me including him.
My Grandmother used to say that if you repeat the lie often enough, you'll start to believe that it's true. And she would follow it up with, "If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TTown

Top Bottom