Luke Murray Hired as Assistant Coach | Page 11 | The Boneyard

Luke Murray Hired as Assistant Coach

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
It’s my BY forum handle name not my legal name. Therefore, I am not referring to myself in the third person. Is BusinessLawyer your legal name?
As Jim Calhoun would say - You can’t be that stupid?
You heard that often from JC.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Once again signing in just to comment on Chief, who once again derails a conversation. Best 3 months on this board in the last 5 years was the 3 months he left. Simply the worst poster. Smug, talks down to people, empty vague predictions.
3 months would have been great. More like 3 weeks or less.

Reaction Score
His contract expired and Mack decided to let a few assistants go after a disappointing season for the team
Thanks still seems strange after 7 years and 2 different schools u just get rid of a well respected assistant
Hope that's all it was
Sounds like a rash decision

Reaction Score
Or in this case you were one of the puppeteers on TOS with like 20 sock puppets go in at the same time. So in this case it would be we are all August…;)

I doubt it, but there was a bunch of sock puppets over on TOS when Chief was posting there. It was entertaining, and yet a little disturbing.
What Chief has to deal with? See what fame and fortune bring? Sock puppets. .....aka Sick Puppets. LOL

Reaction Score
Not for nothing, but bear in mind this is a guy who actually said on this board that he was under a "gag order" related to Kevin Ollie's arbitration so he couldn't post on this board.

Superjohn's right. His posts are cringeworthy and embarrassing to read but the guy is probably mentally ill so it's best to just pat him on the head and steer clear.
The “gag order” (using slang here) advice was good advice - there were many people Chief knew who got dragged into that who wished they hadn’t opened their mouths.
As for SuperJohn, he may want to focus on paying of his gambling debts, before going to the next Providence away game - or steer clear of that too. LOL

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
bill murray GIF

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What Chief has to deal with? See what fame and fortune bring? Sock puppets. .....aka Sick Puppets. LOL
Well fame anyway unless you’ve taken sponsors for the briefs.

Reaction Score
The “gag order” (using slang here) advice was good advice - there were many people Chief knew who got dragged into that who wished they hadn’t opened their mouths.
As for SuperJohn, he may want to focus on paying of his gambling debts, before going to the next Providence away game - or steer clear of that too. LOL
Chief exposing @Superjohn’s gambling debts is peak BY Thread derailment. Maybe we could just create 1 “Chiefs Thoughts” thread where we can consolidate all his takes & general BY banter

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Chief exposing @Superjohn’s gambling debts is peak BY Thread derailment. Maybe we could just create 1 “Chiefs Thoughts” thread where we can consolidate all his takes & general BY banter
It would be so wonderful if we had somewhere to dump all the chief derailment stuff.

Reaction Score
I understand your point and sometimes it’s a balance putting the information out there for the beloved casual fans but doing it without burning my sources. On the Bouknight draft thing, I held back a lot of specific information, but I do think it’s appropriate. I will also not burn a source. I would rather take the arrows here than do that. That’s real
Life.
There are posters who do get it and who I feel more comfortable sharing things privately. Having said all that I have made some public very against the grain specific predictions, which only appear to be conventional in hindsight.

Husky99 believes you can report what you hear without burning sources. As someone who has 5 or 6 reporters tell me to f off because boneyard "friends" screen shot PM to them on things i have told people...i learned.. i am as wrong as i am correct and things change....there is point of view etc... this is not black and white.... Husky99 believe you can learn to do it...

I think most people find you rude and arrogant. Husky99 believes in the past you make vague statements and like a parlor trickster make connections... there are many times you are correct... i bet if you where chill and not a self-aggrandizing egocentric you could be loved on this board. Husky99 thinks you like the attention..

I can not stop

CL82

Reaction Score
Even better - someone set him up with a Microsoft Word Doc like Creed from The Office and let him pontificate from there
If everyone who dislikes reading his posts put him on ignore, isn't that pretty much the same thing? At least as far as they are concerned.

CL82

Reaction Score
Husky99 believes you can report what you hear without burning sources. As some who has 5 or 6 reporters tell me to f off because boneyard "friends" screen shot PM to them on things i have told people...i learned.. i am as wrong as i am correct and things change....there is point of view etc... this is not black and white.... Husky99 believe you can learn to do it...

I think most people find you rude and arrogant. Husky99 believes in the past you make vague statements and like a parlor trickster make connections... there are many times you are correct... i bet if you where chill and not a self-aggrandizing egocentric you could be loved on this board. Husky99 thinks you like the attention..

I can not stop
We may have to have an intervention for you.

Reaction Score
If everyone who dislikes reading his posts put him on ignore, isn't that pretty much the same thing? At least as far as they are concerned.
Yes - it certainly could help. But I don’t think it fixes the “detailed thread” problem - could be wrong. I’m fueling it as we speak, I’ll stop.

Reaction Score
It’s my BY forum handle name not my legal name. Therefore, I am not referring to myself in the third person. Is BusinessLawyer your legal name?
As Jim Calhoun would say - You can’t be that.........
Just to be clear, you're not referring to yourself because you account does not reflect your own thoughts? Because If it does reflect your thoughts, then I'm pretty sure Descartes would consider it certainly under the umbrella of "you", and so when you describe your own thoughts and actions on the board, you should be doing so in the 1st person. And then any noun or pronoun other than the 1st or 2nd perspective pronouns would be talking in the 3rd person.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Just to be clear, you're not referring to yourself because you account does not reflect your own thoughts? Because If it does reflect your thoughts, then I'm pretty sure Descartes would consider it certainly under the umbrella of "you", and so when you describe your thoughts and actions on the board, you would be doing so in the 1st person.
Chief doesn't follow?

CL82

Reaction Score
Just to be clear, you're not referring to yourself because you account does not reflect your own thoughts? Because If it does reflect your thoughts, then I'm pretty sure Descartes would consider it certainly under the umbrella of "you", and so when you describe your thoughts and actions on the board, you would be doing so in the 1st person.
I don’t know why you are beating this dead horse. You seem to think that referencing Descartes somehow trumps the fact that the subject matter was a dead horse. If you learn nothing on else on Boneyard then walk away with just this simple lesson:

You can’t win if you put Descartes before da horse.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
I'm starting to think the maybe Chiefin'...IS(!!) easy.

:confused:

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Sad thing is if the average IQ was up to par here, nobody would have ever believed chief and he’d be a joke we all laugh about rather than a point of argument (that it appears everyone is on the same side of at this point anyway).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom