Lukas Kisunas Commits to UConn | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Lukas Kisunas Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

There is no "blaze" strategy.
You're a liar and a fake.

You seem very bitter that Chill and KO are getting it done without your boy Miller. Call it whatever you like but it’s working and a huge pivot from the status quo which you may have loved but it was failing. I know change is tougher for some people but get over it - success is success.

Reaction Score
You seem very bitter that Chill and KO are getting it done without your boy Miller. Call it whatever you like but it’s working and a huge pivot from the status quo which you may have loved but it was failing. I know change is tougher for some people but get over it - success is success.
He mad.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
I'll play! I threw some guys in who did play a year or so in the US prior to enrollment. I go back to the Earl Kelley days.

Israel

Nadav, Doron, Gilad Katz, Uri-Cohen Mintz --> Two huge hits, two misses

Germany

Niels, Enosch Wolf(e), Leon T, Marc Suhr --> One hit, three misses

Africa

Ajou, Ater Majok, Okwandu, Hasheem, Amida, Souleymane --> I'd say one big hit, two hits, one OK, and two big misses

Australia

Ryan Thompson, Justin Brown, Ater Majok --> Still have hopes JB can claim the starting center spot this year

Canada

Denham Brown, Gerry Besselink --> Two hits

Jamaica

Kenton --> All in all a hit

Ukraine

Ruslan Inyatkin --> 4-year backup, hit?

France/Bosnia

Predrag Materic --> Never played a minute for us, but had a long career in Europe and is an agent for a couple foreign NBA guys.
Boog, thanks for putting the list together. Ratio is not as good as my fading mind remembers but ... some of the hits were grand slams. Hasheem, Nadav and Doron are three of my all time faves and Niels and Denham had tremendous careers for the Huskies.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

I love the uptick in recruiting and the staff's newfound success. I hate your disgusting narcissism and pathological need to insert yourself into the program through a series of fantasies.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
We should make a blaze jar for you. Every time you say the word blaze, you have to put in a dollar and when you're on to your next idiosyncratic talking point, we can give it all to a charity of your choice. We could do some real good here.
Chief would like all donations to be made to The Home for the Terminally Casual.

Reaction Score
Yes, but they were balanced out with top 100 recruits in Emeka Okafor, Ben Gordon, Charlie Villuneva, Taliek Brown and Josh Boone.
We don't have that kind of existing talent to blend with those lower rated recruits. I don't mind having this guy on the team when you have 3 other bigs with top 100 rankings who all would eventually play in the NBA.

The later years we had NBA players Rudy Gay and Marcus Williams.
Thats why i said you add a few 4 and 5 stars to these guys and you have the makings of a really good squad.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Chief would like all donations to be made to The Home for the Terminally Casual.
Apparently I'm the only one, but I thought this was funny.

C

Chief00

I love the uptick in recruiting and the staff's newfound success. I hate your disgusting narcissism and pathological need to insert yourself into the program through a series of fantasies.
What’s really interesting is that you must have some bizarre power with the moderators because I can no longer find my Blaze thread the last week of August predicting all this - which led to Sid, Akinjo, Mathews and Kisunas. I am not retrospectively saying things changed I said so when things changed the weekend of 8/25 - 8/27. Having all this deleted doesn’t change what happened. You live in such a loser World.

Reaction Score
What’s really interesting is that you must have some bizarre power with the moderators because I can no longer find my Blaze thread the last week of August predicting all this - which led to Sid, Akinjo, Mathews and Kisunas. I am not retrospectively saying things changed I said so when things changed the weekend of 8/25 - 8/27. Deleting all this doesn’t change what happened. You live in such a loser Workd.
lol did Chief hit happy hour?

Reaction Score
My guess is he will be a good player for us but people using a Pitt offer as some sort of barometer of good he is cracks me up. Pitt's program is an epic disaster right now.

No doubt but Creighton, Illinois and especially Purdue have been very good with solid bigs. He had some nice follows from teams with a recent history of success in that position.

Whatever, love the fact he chose Storrs and said all the right things. Add the fact he sounds like his education means a lot to him too, bonus!

Reaction Score
If one of the bigs developed a reliable jumper. It will helps immensely. I just don't see any of them doing that. The Cincy, SMU n Oregon big man killike us from the outside last yr

Reaction Score
I love the posters who are stuck on things that did not work. We had to come up with a strategy that counteracted the scandal schools - but did not participate with them. I think we hit a home run with Blaze.
Calm down. No one is complaining about our newfound recruiting success. Just poking fun at your latest gimmick to try to prop yourself up on a pedestal.

Reaction Score
I like him from the footage i saw. Nothing really stands stands out but he seems to have good court awareness and is sound in pick and roll. I'm sure our guards will enjoy playing with him.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
At least Jeremy Lamb was a top 75 player.

Not when we started recruiting him. Which is kind of the point. Or a point.

We can do better. But we've been doing worse. I think we're heading in the right direction.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Has it not yet occurred to you that @Chief00 isn't a human poster, but rather an IBM Watson project that generates revenue for The Boneyard? Enjoy the ride...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom