Lukas Kisunas Commits to UConn | The Boneyard

Lukas Kisunas Commits to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It'll be weird to be done with recruiting in October, but I don't hate it.

Good news is not really done because they may have even a bigger '19, just won't hear a lot about it unless you dig.

Nice comeback by KO and the staff love what they've done and even last year which may turn out better than some wold have thought.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Like I said in the other thread. Wow! I thought he had moved on especially since he was going to Illinois for his next visit this past weekend. Great get by KO to have a big man with some proven skills around the basket. I do see he is rated 267 in 247Sports. Isn't this really low or will this be updated? I thought he was closer to 100. If so it seems like a nice get for a big man to do some dirty work(screens and positional defense) but not a real answer down low for us offensively.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Chillious, Killings, Moore, Ollie. We have turned to a new chapter ... and I think the edge is back. Jim Calhoun always had an edge - we weren't blue-blood; we were blue-collar - and we need guys that push every way possible. That's part of the story of the last few months. PLUS ... we are fortunate that we are not far from a bunch of elite prep schools that emphasized Hoop (and Chillious has that Kent background).

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Like I said in the other thread. Wow! I thought he had moved on especially since he was going to Illinois for his next visit this past weekend. Great get by KO to have a big man with some proven skills around the basket. I do see he is rated 267 in 247Sports. Isn't this really low or will this be updated? I thought he was closer to 100. If so it seems like a nice get for a big man to do some dirty work(screens and positional defense) but not a real answer down low for us offensively.

What’s odd is that 5 months ago he was nearly Top 100.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I'm very happy with our 2018 class - 4 really solid-looking gets to give us a nice foundation. That should allow us to swing for the fences in 2019.

Also, who was the last great screener we had?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I'm very happy with our 2018 class - 4 really solid-looking gets to give us a nice foundation. That should allow us to swing for the fences in 2019.

Also, who was the last great screener we had?
Unlike Amida he knows how to use his body. He's got great balance and follows the ball even after making a great play.

Reaction Score
I guess recruiting has really changed when we are excited by composite recruiting number 101, 173 and 303 joining us. It sucks we aren't even sniffing the top 50 recruits. I know these guys fit a role on the team but these aren't the normal recruits we were getting even when we got DHAM, Adams and Gilbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom