Lou out of the AAC tournament | The Boneyard

Lou out of the AAC tournament

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Ok all you "I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night" seers, when I said it was not wise for her to take a bus to the airport, fly for 2+ hours, take more buses, sleep in a hotel, sit on a small crappy chair watching a game, I was told to relax. KLS would have been better to stay home and not put added stress on her muscles. Don't give me the BS that "she needed to be there to support her team when they have more games to be played. This news is very disheartening.

Reaction Score
Sorry for her. I still remember the look on her face when she sat on the bench while Breanna Stewart, Morgan Tuck and Moriah Jefferson destroyed Syracuse. I hope that she heals fast and gets in the game for the NCAA's.

Reaction Score
Aaaaaaah. This sucks. But this could be a very good confidence boost for players who have to play bigger roles to be successful in the NCAA tournament.

Poor Lou, she certainly has been bitten by the injury bug during her career.

Reaction Score
Aaaaaaah. This sucks. But this could be a very good confidence boost for players who have to play bigger roles to be successful in the NCAA tournament.

Poor Lou, she certainly has been bitten by the injury bug during her career.
Bitten by the injury bug at some very inopportune times for her and the team.

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Ok all you "I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night" seers, when I said it was not wise for her to take a bus to the airport, fly for 2+ hours, take more buses, sleep in a hotel, sit on a small crappy chair watching a game, I was told to relax. KLS would have been better to stay home and not put added stress on her muscles. Don't give me the BS that "she needed to be there to support her team when they have more games to be played. This news is very disheartening.

I think that Lou was more likely to further her injury by slipping on a patch of ice walking from their apartment at Hilltop down to the practice facility than by going on that trip.

Reaction Score
#1 seed in jeopardy, even with an AACT win

UConn will need to win convincingly or have solid evidence that KLS will be back for tourney

Reaction Score

Relax & enjoy the next three games.

Reaction Score
Hopefully this is more precautionary than anything else, although it doesn’t look good.

The NCAA tournament tips 2 weeks from today. Another week of rest should help her recovery.

Reaction Score
Sorry for her. I still remember the look on her face when she sat on the bench while Breanna Stewart, Morgan Tuck and Moriah Jefferson destroyed Syracuse. I hope that she heals fast and gets in the game for the NCAA's.
More worried about her conditioning than back.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Are you one of the doctors or medical professionals on the UConn staff? They approved the travel, so I think YOU need to take it down a notch. Most people didn't assume anything, they just went with what the team said that she was well enough to travel and might be able to play. Now the staff has decided that it is best that she sit. We don't know what happened since coming back to Storrs, but Geno said the other day that it's day to day and the only ones that say she sits, without Lou's input, or plays with Lou's input is the medical staff.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
#1 seed in jeopardy, even with an AACT win

UConn will need to win convincingly or have solid evidence that KLS will be back for tourney

As long as we stay in Albany. I guess that is assured if Lou can play in the NCAA Tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom