Looking good for Javonte | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Looking good for Javonte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Total theory on this, no inside information, but a few of the tea leaves to read. Cancels other OVs and closes recruiting after UCONN visit. A&M sends 3 to see him, UCONN only one. Then announced A&M is bringing in another C recruit for an OV.

Kid now pushing back his announcement date, but what also went on in the last couple of days to correspond with this? How about the person recruiting him, Kenya Hunter, out for medical leave. Could it be possible he's just waiting for Kenya to be available for his announcement/commitment?

Again, no inside information, just piecing together information we all have.
i like your thinking

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
... or sometimes, I acknowledge but don't like the facts that you noted. @UConnDan97 once wrote up a post on all the different things a like a can mean e.g., I like your post; your post is funny; I saw your post, etc. Dislikes are like that too. They can be everything from an acknowledgement of groan worthy dad humor (proud to say I've got a few of those) to "I think you are a jerk." It's best to laugh them off because in the end if you aren't laughing when reading the BY, you aren't doing it right.

You forgot to mention that a "like" can also mean that I believe you have special powers such as telepathy or webbed feet...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You forgot to mention that a "like" can also mean that I believe you have special powers such as telepathy or webbed feet...
Well, that goes without saying…

Reaction Score
Why did you tell us? Watch what happens to this thread! It's on you, Rico444.
Now I'll be nervous for the next four days. I really think this is pivotal for us. I'm happy we landed Andre, but a 1 man early recruiting class would feel like a disappointment, though I know much can happen in the Spring with some big non-commits and all the grad transfer moving parts.

Reaction Score
Zags also gave us the prediction:

997FD468-42B9-4B73-A5EF-DAE693177827.png

Reaction Score
I’m sure it’s within this thread but is there any tape out there on the kid other than that video from when he was like 15?

Reaction Score
I’m sure it’s within this thread but is there any tape out there on the kid other than that video from when he was like 15?

It takes 2 minutes to scroll through the thread to see if there's a link. How hard is this

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
It takes 2 minutes to scroll through the thread to see if there's a link. How hard is this
You're obviously an advanced scroller. Takes me 2 minutes and 20 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom