Looking good for Javonte | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Looking good for Javonte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Me either, I have him going to A&M.
if we miss on him and cliff and go the grad transfer route to round out this class then this recruiting class would without a doubt be a failure and I'm sure there would be some pretty lame excuses defending the staff on this board.

Hope it doesn't come to that! I'm still hopeful for now

Reaction Score
if we miss on him and cliff and go the grad transfer route to round out this class then this recruiting class would without a doubt be a failure and I'm sure there would be some pretty lame excuses defending the staff on this board.

If that happens you would be right for the moment. But you never know what kind of talent pops up in the spring. So I wouldn’t judge the class in November. That said I think we get Javonte Brown Ferguson

Reaction Score

l4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe.gif
He's coming here

Reaction Score
Precious gave us a silent verbal? We knew he wasn’t coming months before his commitment lol. Hami indeed gave us a verbal. I know that for sure

Precious never gave us a silent verbal. It was very clear that he wasn't coming here as soon as his visit concluded.

Reaction Score
I think if Hurley can get us in the tourney our chances with Cliff will rise exponentially. That solidifies Hurley bringing this program back and would verify the pitch that Hurley is giving the recruits. Just lock up Javonte Brown Ferguson, keep in good touch with Cliff and get us in the goddam tournament

Reaction Score
I think if Hurley can get us in the tourney our chances with Cliff will rise exponentially. That solidifies Hurley bringing this program back and would verify the pitch that Hurley is giving the recruits. Just lock up Javonte Brown Ferguson, keep in good touch with Cliff and get us in the goddam tournament

I was high on Cliff to Storrs months ago but at this point unless UK doesn't have a scholarship for him it looks like that is his destination. Was at the garden second row last night. On the record as UK being his dream school. Obviously they are still after him.

Reaction Score
I was high on Cliff to Storrs months ago but at this point unless UK doesn't have a scholarship for him it looks like that is his destination. Was at the garden second row last night. On the record as UK being his dream school. Obviously they are still after him.

UK still has a scholarship for him. the only piece they're missing for 2020 is a Center. if not isaiah jackson (Bama lean) then it's Cliff. they're the only 2 available centers UK has offered i believe

in other words, if we dont get Javonte Brown Ferguson, we better hope josh gray answers hurley's calls... lol

Last edited:
Reaction Score

No offense kind of a stupid post!

Reaction Score

UK still has a scholarship for him. the only piece they're missing for 2020 is a Center. if not isaiah jackson (Bama lean) then it's Cliff. they are the only 2 available centers UK has offered.

in other words, if we dont get Javonte Brown Ferguson, we better hope josh gray answers hurley's calls...

UCONN not recruiting Josh gray

Reaction Score
I also have a funny feeling about this. It just seems like whenever we are about to have a recruit commit, its usually common knowledge that we are in a good place and a commitment is imminent. It seems like we never land the recruits where they set an announcement date and leading up to that date its a complete toss up. Malik Abu, Doron Lamb, Brandon Knight come to mind in those situations.

Reaction Score
I also have a funny feeling about this. It just seems like whenever we are about to have a recruit commit, its usually common knowledge that we are in a good place and a commitment is imminent. It seems like we never land the recruits where they set an announcement date and leading up to that date its a complete toss up. Malik Abu, Doron Lamb, Brandon Knight come to mind in those situations.
Andre Jackson says hi.

Reaction Score

Reaction Score
There was mention last week about sources spewing info Hurley wasn’t happy with, wasn’t truthful, etc.

Besides, we haven’t had any bad info....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom