Looking good for Javonte | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Looking good for Javonte

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
808686F5-4C34-4CCB-BBF4-1C44A241D4A8.png

Reaction Score
Isn't signing day next week??? I know it typically happens around my birthday every year..

Reaction Score
Maybe he is not announcing till November 11th. This date is called Remembrance Day for some of the provinces in Canada.
P.S. Don't take me seriously, I am only joking. I just don't understand why it is taking him so long to make a decision. Is he waiting for a special day to do it?

Reaction Score
From Rivals' Corey Evans in Wednesday's Leftovers:

I was fairly sure that Javonte Brown-Ferguson was going to UConn last week, and a commitment date of this past Monday was thrown around. Of course, that has come and gone, which is only good news for Texas A&M. While he is publicly down to a final three that consists of those two programs and Kansas, the Jayhawks are all but out.

The Aggies and Huskies each dispatched coaches for Brown-Ferguson over the past seven days and I would expect a college decision to be made soon, with Nov. 16 looming as a possible commitment date. UConn remains my pick in the FutureCast, but the Aggies have made up some ground. Look for a commitment before the Early Signing Period completes and for Brown-Ferguson to officially reclassify into the 2020 class.

Reaction Score
so the last time Hurley and A&M saw him...is it safe to assume he told them where he was going on now we just wait for the announcement?

Reaction Score
From Rivals' Corey Evans in Wednesday's Leftovers:

I was fairly sure that Javonte Brown-Ferguson was going to UConn last week, and a commitment date of this past Monday was thrown around. Of course, that has come and gone, which is only good news for Texas A&M. While he is publicly down to a final three that consists of those two programs and Kansas, the Jayhawks are all but out.

The Aggies and Huskies each dispatched coaches for Brown-Ferguson over the past seven days and I would expect a college decision to be made soon, with Nov. 16 looming as a possible commitment date. UConn remains my pick in the FutureCast, but the Aggies have made up some ground. Look for a commitment before the Early Signing Period completes and for Brown-Ferguson to officially reclassify into the 2020 class.

This is such a classic hedge, I actually laughed out loud. So....Huskies are my pick and I will take credit if it's UConn, but Aggies were making up some ground so I'll take credit for that if he picks A&M.

Reaction Score
My day is Nov 12th.. I like it because it's always some good news coming out with recruiting for us during that time frame....

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Matrim gave us the wink a few days ago. I’ll trust what he’s heard, too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This is such a classic hedge, I actually laughed out loud. So....Huskies are my pick and I will take credit if it's UConn, but Aggies were making up some ground so I'll take credit for that if he picks A&M.

Exactly. Not to mention, I'm not sure the phrase "making up ground" has any meaning with respect to a binary choice. You can make up ground in a basketball game and lose by 5 instead of losing by 20. In recruiting, you either win or you don't. You never know how close you came and thus it doesn't matter.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Exactly. Not to mention, I'm not sure the phrase "making up ground" has any meaning with respect to a binary choice. You can make up ground in a basketball game and lose by 5 or lose by 20. In recruiting, you either win or you don't. You never know how close you came and thus it doesn't matter.
It’s the equivalent of conf_r_ed

Reaction Score
I am hearing the news is good. Verbal.

Then again Verbal rhymes with Gerbil, so you never know.
Might be a silent verbal? Precious gave us one of those but it didn’t work out well for us

Reaction Score
Might be a silent verbal? Precious gave us one of those but it didn’t work out well for us
Precious gave us a silent verbal? We knew he wasn’t coming months before his commitment lol. Hami indeed gave us a verbal. I know that for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom