Looking ahead... Houston | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Looking ahead... Houston

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
There once was a coach named Ollie
When hired, the Boneyard was jolly
Then he got a divorce
And without much remorse
Turned our hoops dreams into a folly.

Very nice, but a deduction for no jmick content.

In fact I propose we change the name from "limerick" to "jimemick"

Reaction Score
time for some new goals
singles section saves season
for jmick and stain

@Mano
True story, I stopped starting the Haiku threads once I realized we were like 3-6 on days I did. Hoped someone else could bring more positive mojo. Also I’m the least superstitious person you’ll ever find. Save for, of course, UConn silliness.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Uh..Houston is the 9th ranked team in the country. They will beat us by whatever they want, we straight up do not have the talent for them.

Bah. Bunch of 3* and 4* guys. They play well as a team. Very tough on D. They aren't beating people with superior basketball talent or athleticism like Duke is. They win close games but don't really blow out anybody except cupcakes. That's a sign of an experienced, veteran team. They play four guards at times, and remind me of a better version of last year's URI team.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Bah. Bunch of 3* and 4* guys. They play well as a team. Very tough on D. They aren't beating people with superior basketball talent or athleticism like Duke is. They win close games but don't really blow out anybody except cupcakes. That's a sign of an experienced, veteran team. They play four guards at times, and remind me of a better version of last year's URI team.

You know what you need to beat an experienced team? Talent. We do not have the talent to beat them, they will beat us by whatever they want to beat us by. Same thing URI would have done to us last year.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
You know what you need to beat an experienced team? Talent. We do not have the talent to beat them, they will beat us by whatever they want to beat us by. Same thing URI would have done to us last year.

That's silly. If Al plays they have no chance to beat us by 20. They simply don't have much offense. They also don't have a functional center. Josh can score against them. So can Cobb.

Reaction Score
This would be a very nice “wtf win”

Yeah, can we get one of those? I feel like we never get lucky. Even when we play decent we get bad bounces, bad calls, injuries.... maybe fans of all bad teams feel this way but it seems to be real.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Looking ahead to Houston turns into a bash Ollie limerick contest
Only in this demented place

Reaction Score
can’t win national championship without beating houston first. 79-65 huskies

Reaction Score
Just watched Tarin Smith on instagram a friend asked him about AG and he said he was looking really good in practice....so hopefully that's a good sign for returning. Fingers crossed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom