Looking ahead... Houston

time for some new goals
singles section saves season
for jmick and stain

@Mano
True story, I stopped starting the Haiku threads once I realized we were like 3-6 on days I did. Hoped someone else could bring more positive mojo. Also I’m the least superstitious person you’ll ever find. Save for, of course, UConn silliness.

HuskyHawk

Hoping to see something that looks like basketball
Uh..Houston is the 9th ranked team in the country. They will beat us by whatever they want, we straight up do not have the talent for them.
Bah. Bunch of 3* and 4* guys. They play well as a team. Very tough on D. They aren't beating people with superior basketball talent or athleticism like Duke is. They win close games but don't really blow out anybody except cupcakes. That's a sign of an experienced, veteran team. They play four guards at times, and remind me of a better version of last year's URI team.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Bah. Bunch of 3* and 4* guys. They play well as a team. Very tough on D. They aren't beating people with superior basketball talent or athleticism like Duke is. They win close games but don't really blow out anybody except cupcakes. That's a sign of an experienced, veteran team. They play four guards at times, and remind me of a better version of last year's URI team.
You know what you need to beat an experienced team? Talent. We do not have the talent to beat them, they will beat us by whatever they want to beat us by. Same thing URI would have done to us last year.

HuskyHawk

Hoping to see something that looks like basketball
You know what you need to beat an experienced team? Talent. We do not have the talent to beat them, they will beat us by whatever they want to beat us by. Same thing URI would have done to us last year.
That's silly. If Al plays they have no chance to beat us by 20. They simply don't have much offense. They also don't have a functional center. Josh can score against them. So can Cobb.