Locker Room Video | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Locker Room Video

Reaction Score
I thought for sure he was joking. Wow. That's incredible.
Yea, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. Someday when you're up to it @UcannUconn we need to hear your story. The mojo possibilities herein need to be captured somehow.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Woke up yesterday from a coma for 3 months after a nasty wreck, just in time to see us smash Cuse from a hospital bed(seriously). This is surreal. Are we thought to be in the lead for any of PA, KC, AA?

G-d bless and go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Woke up yesterday from a coma for 3 months after a nasty wreck, just in time to see us smash Cuse from a hospital bed(seriously). This is surreal. Are we thought to be in the lead for any of PA, KC, AA?
OMG, when you've had some time to gather your thoughts we would love to here the story. Great to have you back from the scare of a lifetime.

I have a feeling we will be revisiting this post for mojo.

Reaction Score
So happy for you that your health is coming around. Yes Uconn winning is the best medicine you could have been provided.

All my best to you sir.

Reaction Score

AkAk--Seems to be a lock according to insiders. Recently said he'd be announcing "very soon." My thought is he's waiting until after the signing period.

KC--Going to be waiting until the spring. Still seems we lead. No big boys have stepped in, and it doesn't really seem like many other schools are that involved. Cuse, St. Johns, Pitt seem to be the big ones. Florida state, Illinois, Kansas, LSU are also involved, but not much, it seems.

PA--Still a quiet recruitment. Insiders still saying we lead. Spring commitment.

Likely we go into conference play with Bouknight, Gaffney, Akok.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
@UcannUconn Glad to hear you're alright. That's a wild story.

But to confirm, after you asked to turn on ESPN, caught up with recruiting, did someone bring you a Rolling Rock??

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

You may have just won the "most dedicated Husky fan" award.
I had this scenario in my mind of a Doctor looking at his comatose patient, and saying, "Well, nothing's going to change here, so I'm headed to MSG to catch the Huskies against Syracuse," and you suddenly stir, and say, "Wait! We're playing the cuse tonight? At the Garden? where's the damned TV?"

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
This is the best mojo ever.

Reaction Score

Holy hell - welcome back

Reaction Score
Maybe Hurley is God. (Reference to earlier thread title). Welcome back Ucann.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
OMG, when you've had some time to gather your thoughts we would love to here the story. Great to have you back from the scare of a lifetime.

I have a feeling we will be revisiting this post for mojo.
Thanks. Will make a thread here about what happened after I sort out my personal matters. Go huskies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

UcannUconn - “Doctor, I need to know. Will I ever...”

Doctor - “Walk again? Son, we really don’t...”

UcannUconn - “...see Akok Akok play in a UConn uniform?”

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
UcannUconn - “Doctor, I need to know. Will I ever...”

Doctor - “Walk again? Son, we really don’t...”

UcannUconn - “...see Akok Akok play in a UConn uniform?”

Doctor: "Yes, three months is a long time but we just wait."

Father of patient: "It's just so...

Mother of patient: "Oh my God!! Look!!!"

Doctor: [looking down at patient] "Hello!! Do you know your name?"

Patient: "Its...it's...I'm UcannUconn."

Reaction Score

It’s great to be a Connecticut Husky!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
the miraculous healing power Hurley
"the miraculous healing power Hurley"

Lol, this feels like it has the legs to become a new BY tradition.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Absolutely for real. Thanks for the well wishes.
I just picture you in bed surrounded by family and doctors, when this happens

Doctor: "Wait he's coming out it... "
Nurse: "He's trying to speak"
UcannUconn [in a weak whisper]: ...is...UConn...game... on?
Welcome back!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom