Locker Room Video | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Locker Room Video

Reaction Score
Woke up yesterday from a coma for 3 months after a nasty wreck, just in time to see us smash Cuse from a hospital bed(seriously). This is surreal. Are we thought to be in the lead for any of PA, KC, AA?

You were posting non-stop about recruiting and had good insight then disappeared. Glad your doing okay man.

Reaction Score
Woke up yesterday from a coma for 3 months after a nasty wreck, just in time to see us smash Cuse from a hospital bed(seriously). This is surreal. Are we thought to be in the lead for any of PA, KC, AA?

God bless Brother!

I'm going to stop complaining about my aches and pains from shoveling snow!

temery

What?
Reaction Score

We may need to put you back into a coma in Feb and bring you back just in time for the tournament.

Mojo is mojo. Sorry.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Wait, I get to sleep for three months, and we make the tournament? Where do I sign up?
I’ll go D-III cheap shot on you at the next tailgate. Nighty night. :)

C

Chief00

OMG, when you've had some time to gather your thoughts we would love to here the story. Great to have you back from the scare of a lifetime.

I have a feeling we will be revisiting this post for mojo.

God Bless.

Reaction Score

Glad your ok

Reaction Score
That is freaking awesome. Mosh pit Hurley.
Perfect - I was torn between mosh pit and “Pinball Wizard” because he made me think of the silver ball bouncing off the bumpers.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Wait, that was after the first win, against a school I have never hear of? Love the energy, but seriously, what will they do when they beat a good team?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We may need to put you back into a coma in Feb and bring you back just in time for the tournament.

Mojo is mojo. Sorry.
He may have slipped back in after the Iowa game. :confused:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

This is a GOAT contender post. Bravo.

Reaction Score
No matter how many likes this gets it will still be the most underrated post.
Wishing you the best in your continued recovery.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
To sum up:
1. Welcome back
2. UCONN football is much worse than we feared
3. UCONN men's basketball is better than we hoped
4. Recruiting for both is consistent with those statements

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Wait, I get to sleep for three months, and we make the tournament? Where do I sign up?

C3s0yYHXUAEE-wn.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom