Locker Room Video | The Boneyard

Locker Room Video

Reaction Score
Hurley reminds me of the passion of Calhoun. Obviously much more animated, but i see comparisons. I feel good about this kid.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Woke up yesterday from a coma for 3 months after a nasty wreck, just in time to see us smash Cuse from a hospital bed(seriously). This is surreal. Are we thought to be in the lead for any of PA, KC, AA?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Woke up yesterday from a coma for 3 months after a nasty wreck, just in time to see us smash Cuse from a hospital bed(seriously). This is surreal. Are we thought to be in the lead for any of PA, KC, AA?

I wish I could swear here, because holy . Are you ok? I think the miraculous healing power Hurley has brought to Husky Nation must have spilled over.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Wow! Glad you're recovering! Apparently, the Basketball team has awoken from their coma as well....and please, whatever you do....DON'T READ THE FOOTBALL FORUM. Stay happy and healthy!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Absolutely for real. Thanks for the well wishes.
Holy hell man. Welcome back!

And to be clear... yes, yes and yes.

Reaction Score
Come on? You came out of coma, knew you were a uconn fan remembered the boneyard AND HAD CHARGED PHONE READY TO GO???

God bless you brother.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score

Dude wakes up and asks about recruiting! Amazing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom