Lock On- Zanetto | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Lock On- Zanetto

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
No, I get it. I'm also being impatient. This goes beyond Zanetto; it's the fact that if they only have the 12 votes, well, they can still just vote and be done with. Why does it always have to be a soap opera for UConn?
Today was the media consultants. Tomorrow Yormark makes his final pitch., and I assume they'll vote. Just doing due diligence and maybe trying to build uniramous consensus so they all feel better about it.

Reaction Score
The way it usually works is that a straw vote is taken….if the “ayes” have enough to meet the criteria, they take the telling vote as unanimous.

Reaction Score
The way it usually works is that a straw vote is taken….if the “ayes” have enough to meet the criteria, they take the telling vote as unanimous.
I wonder if Cinci or UCF had any nayes

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
There's zero chance they'd leak the vote as anything else. Even the 'no' schools would see the value in declaring it as unanimous.

Reaction Score
Narrator: His source was wrong.
fall down arrested development GIF

"Boy, did I lose this case." - Barry Zuckerkorn

Reaction Score
He says he'll take the L. That's not going to make me feel any better.

Yeah. He only cares about himself. Leaking this and reporting on it hasn’t been helpful.

Reaction Score
Ultimately my assumption is the leak originated from someone who wants to kill it from happening. When you’re trying to do something unorthodox you keep it quiet until it’s fait accompli (see the move to the Big East); it keeps the people who reflexively say no to anything new or different from gaining momentum and fear-mongering enough to kill it before you can present the case about the improvements the move will generate. It keeps you from having to play extra defense while trying to hit your points (Everyone likes improvement and more money, but most people hate change).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom