Liverpool! | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Liverpool!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
So now that City has been vanquished- what match ups would you like to see in the semis?
For me - Liverpool and Bayern Munich Real vs Roma
I suppose I would prefer Liverpool to face Real in the Final than in the semis. But it’s all good.

Reaction Score
All in on Liverpool v Madrid. Always better to see CR7 and Sergio Ramos fall oh so close to the title

Reaction Score
What a quarterfinal! Liverpool was lights out. Roma was ridiculous over Barca, and if you’re Juve you’ve got to still be heart broken. Terrible PK call (IMO) to end what was an epic game.

I’m all in on the Liverpool band wagons for the remainder of UCL.

Reaction Score
I’m all in on the Liverpool band wagons for the remainder of UCL.

All aboard!

klopp.jpg

Reaction Score
I’ve actually grown fond of the Charlie Stillitano Cup. It’s like a preseason champions league.

I have as well - very much looking forward to seeing the Redmen stateside again this summer.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I just booked a room at the Meadowlands Fairfield Inn for the 25th.

Reaction Score
The NFL should copy a preseason model like Liverpool.

Whoever expected a man with the name Mohammed Salah to tie the EPL record for most goals in a season? No one here even brings up a person tying such a record?

(Why am I not surprised?)

Reaction Score
No one here even brings up a person tying such a record?

records are meant to be broken - not tied. this thread is not very active, as you can see.

bring on yer roma by the score

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No one here even brings up a person tying such a record?

Because it's a team game. We'll talk individual records at the proper time. You come to the Liverpool thread and make one post to throw shade? Stick to Bridgeport.

Reaction Score
not to mention that Mo is still chasing the club record lol

Reaction Score
How aggressive are the EPL games at MetLife? Looking to take my Man U fan son. He'll root for Liverpool as if they were his team because of his Man City hatred, but I don't want to take him into too tough of an environment. Should we be good to go?

Reaction Score
How aggressive are the EPL games at MetLife? Looking to take my Man U fan son. He'll root for Liverpool as if they were his team because of his Man City hatred, but I don't want to take him into too tough of an environment. Should we be good to go?
I went to the Liverpool- Man City game at Yankee Stadium a few years back and the LFC- Tottenham game in Baltimore a few years before that. Manchester City fans are your stereotypical plastic American fans that are loosely into soccer while the Liverpool fans tend to be a little louder and prouder but you know, it's still American fans and a friendly in the USA. There shouldn't be a problem but I would suggest not wearing a Man Utd jersey as both teams consider them arch rivals. It'll be a fun day for soccer in America and who knows maybe your son will be converted to the good guys!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The NFL should copy a preseason model like Liverpool.

Whoever expected a man with the name Mohammed Salah to tie the EPL record for most goals in a season? No one here even brings up a person tying such a record?

I'm not surprised. But IF and When he breaks the record. Then maybe someone will. But this thread is mostly about team/game stuff.

Probably more important though is his POY award.

Personally I'm hoping Elneny's ankle is ok for the WC. Hoping he and Salah have a nice little run with Egypt.

Reaction Score
By the way, I'm assuming you Liverpool guys have the presale code for the Man City game at MetLife. If not, it's "LINES". I'm going to hold off for now. A bit pricey for my current budgeting (although it seems in line with most sporting / music events nowadays).

Reaction Score
Most of the sports on this message board are team sports but we all know individual stats get celebrated, even tying records. :rolleyes:

Excuses. If Mohammed Salah was playing for some Connecticut entry in the EPL, you guys would be celebrating your club having a player tie such a record.

Reaction Score
@Butch here's a record for you - James Milner has now recorded more assists in this UCL campaign than anyone. ever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom